Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Water Damage Restoration in Dallas
When your Dallas home is flooded, you deserve to have the leading disaster restoration company helping you.
- 24-Hour Service
- All Insurance Accepted
- Over 300,000 Restored Homes
We’ve been in your shoes and understand the stress water damage can bring. Our goal is to get your home back to normal quickly and correctly.
Full-Service SERVPRO in Dallas
SERVPRO of North Irving is often the first choice for insurance companies and adjusters because we make the restoration process simple.
- 1 Company for 100% Restoration. We handle your entire project.
- Single Point Contact. Always know who to call.
- Faster Service. We start immediate and schedule each step efficiently.
- Lower Cost. We pass our savings on to you.
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
Free Consultation for Water Removal in Dallas
Need some guidance? Contact Us, and we’ll get in touch quickly.
Quick Guide: The SERVPRO Water Damage Process
We create a custom water mitigation plan for each Dallas home. While our process changes for each home, you can expect general guidelines:
- Water Removal Service. Standing water is extracted out of your home.
- Water Damage Cleanup. Affected items will be taken to our cleaning facilities to be sanitized. This includes clothing, rugs, and furniture.
- Water Mitigation. Industrial dehumidification equipment is placed to help prevent permanent damage and mold growth.
- Water Damage Repair. We rebuild any part of your home that was damaged.
- Learn more about the SERVPRO Water Damage Process.
Leader for Water Damage Repair in Dallas
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (972) 986-7677
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Irving is locally owned and operated—so we are part of this community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Dallas, TX
- Irving, TX
- Las Colinas, TX
- Valley Ranch, TX
- DFW Airport, TX
- Irving Arts District, TX
- Northgate Heights, TX
- Fox Glen, TX
- Windsor Ridge, TX
- Cottonwood Valley, TX
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Irving?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. Day or night, Dallas residents and business owners can expect us to respond immediately to your water emergency.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We are water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-water-damage condition. Using advanced water removal and drying equipment and scientific drying principles to get your property dried quickly, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Properly restoring your home after a water damage event requires specialized equipment and products. This advanced equipment help us to remove the water, even hidden moisture, quickly and efficiently. We then dry the structure with powerful dehumidifiers. Finally, our technicians will clean the affected area with professional grade cleaning and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water disaster is different, from the amount of water to the level of contamination of the water. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.