Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Dallas Water Damage Restoration
When your Dallas home is flooded, you deserve to have the leading Dallas water damage restoration company helping you.
- 24-Hour Service
- All Insurance Accepted
- Over 300,000 Restored Homes
We’ve been in your shoes and understand the stress water damage can bring. Our goal is to get your home back to normal - quickly and correctly.
Full-Service SERVPRO in Dallas
SERVPRO of North Irving is often the first choice for insurance companies and adjusters because we make the restoration process simple.
When you have a flood in your home or a water pipe breaks, you want a restoration company you can trust. Our Dallas water damage and restoration professionals are certified and insured for your security and peace of mind.
Free Consultation for Water Removal in Dallas
Need some guidance? Contact Us, and we’ll get in touch quickly.
Quick Guide: The SERVPRO Water Damage Process
We create a custom water mitigation plan for each Dallas home. While our process changes for each home, you can expect general guidelines:
- Dallas Water Removal Service. Standing water is extracted out of your home.
- Dallas Water Damage Cleanup. Affected items will be taken to our cleaning facilities to be sanitized.
- Dallas Water Mitigation. Industrial dehumidification equipment is placed to help prevent permanent damage and mold growth.
- Dallas Water Damage Restoration. We rebuild any part of your home that was damaged.
- Learn more about the SERVPRO Water Damage Process.
Leader for Water Damage Repair in Dallas
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (972) 986-7677
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Irving is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major flooding event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Irving?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. Day or night, Dallas residents and business owners can expect us to respond immediately to your water emergency.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage restoration training, and our process emphasizes regular monitoring and documentation of the drying process from beginning to end.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
We invest in the latest technology and equipment because it helps us restore your home more quickly and to minimize cost. This equipment allows us to detect hidden moisture and extract standing water quickly and efficiently. We also utilize professional-strength cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products to cleaning and sanitize the affected water damage area for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Since every flood and water damage scenario is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. However, the overall water restoration process remains the same. The steps below detail our restoration process for the typical water-damaged property.