Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Need Help Right Now? Call Us--We’re Ready!
24-Hour Disaster Restoration in Dallas
Disasters happen when we least expect them, and that’s why we are always on-call.
- All Holidays
Full-Service SERVPRO in Dallas
We’re ready to help, no matter what restoration measures your property needs. Our full-service water damage restoration is one of the reasons our franchise is often the first and only choice for Dallas restoration.
- 1 Point Contact. You’ll have a dedicated Project Coordinator to guide you through the entire restoration process. Reach out to them whenever you need help.
- Faster Service. We line up all the steps we need to take and then execute them ourselves. There’s no need to handle multiple contractors.
- Lower Costs. Managing your project from start to end helps us work efficiently. We pass on the savings to you!
- Higher Satisfaction.
Need Help? We’re a SERVPRO Near You!
Contact Us for a free estimate and consultation. We’re here to help.
More Than Water Damage Restoration in Dallas
You already know we’re a full-service restoration company, and part of that means we can clean up and restore properties from other types of disasters.
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Reconstruction Including Board-Ups and Roof Tarp
- Esporta Textile Restoration
- General Cleaning: Carpet, Air Duct, Upholstery
- Storm Damage Cleanup
- Debris Removal
Fastest Water Removal in Dallas
When your Dallas property is flooding, there’s no time to wait.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (972) 986-7677
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Irving arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.