Sewage Cleanup and Restoration
Biohazard Cleanup and Sewage Water Damage Remediation in Dallas
Sewage is a biohazard. It is considered Category 3 Black Water and poses a risk to your health. We take precautions when cleaning sewage to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Apply an EPA Registered Biological Contamination Disinfectant Before and After Cleaning
- Remove Affected Items from the Contaminated Room
- Items May Be Sanitized On-Site or Taken to our Cleaning Facility
- Clothing and Textile Sanitation with the Esporta Wash System
Carpet Restoration During Sewage Cleanup
Your carpet cannot safely be restored after it soaks the water from a sewage backup. We will remove your carpet and pad and save a small sample of each. The samples are tested and a report is sent to your insurance adjuster so they can determine if or how to replace it.
Free Estimates for Cleaning Services
Contact Us. We’ll get in touch shortly.
Clothing and Textile Restoration and Cleaning
Sewage affected clothing and textiles can now be sanitized with the most advanced technology, the Esporta Wash System.
- Items are picked up and taken to our cleaning facility
- Drop off after cleaning
- Highest rate of success in the industry: 85%+
Proving Sanitation with ATP Testing
ATP Testing proves our cleaning methods are effective. ATP tests the level of microbial contamination on an item or piece of clothing. We sanitize your items until we achieve a passing score. To learn more about our process, read our article Proving Cleanliness on Hard Surfaces.
Full-Service SERVPRO in Dallas
Sewage Backup or Toilet Overflow? Call Us Today – (972) 986-7677
There are three major types of contaminated water. SERVPRO of North Irving will inspect that contaminated water to determine the type of water and then plan the appropriate response to safely restore your home or business.
The three types of contaminated water:
Category 1: "Clean Water"
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet. If left untreated, category 1 water can quickly degrade into category 2 or 3 water depending upon such factors as time, temperature, and contact with contaminants.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, can degrade into category 2 or 3
Category 2: "Gray Water"
This water has a significant level of contamination that could cause discomfort or illness if ingested. Sources for category 2 water may include washing machine overflow; toilet overflow with some urine, but no feces; or dishwasher overflow.
- May contain bacteria and viruses
- Can quickly degrade into category 3 if left untreated
Category 3: "Black Water"
This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Sources for category 3 water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
24 Emergency Service
Sewage backup should be considered an emergency and dealt with as quickly as possible. We are the water damage restoration specialists with specific training and expertise to safely restore your home or business.