Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation in Dallas
Mold is a natural part of our environment, but it becomes a problem when too many spores make a space unsafe. Mold infestation is common after:
- Incorrectly Remediated Water Damage
- Undetected Roof Leaks or Pipe Leaks
- Broken Window or Door Seals
- High Moisture Environments Without Ventilation
SERVPRO of North Irving is a Licensed Texas Mold Company in Dallas, TX. We have restored hundreds of homes and businesses after mold infestation, and we are ready to help you, too.
Free Mold Inspection in Dallas
Do you suspect or see mold? Contact Us, and we’ll schedule a good time to visit for a mold inspection.
Full-Service SERVPRO in Dallas
1 Company, 100% Restoration
If we find mold in your Dallas property, we will walk you through the mold remediation process step-by-step.
- Mold Inspection
- Negative Air Containment Setup
- HEPA Air Purifier Installation
- Mold Remediation
Texas Mold Law
The size of the mold colony will tell us how to handle the mold remediation and remain in compliance with Texas Mold Law.
Under 25 Contiguous Feet
Mold of this size does not have to be reported. We can begin remediation immediately.
Over 25 Contiguous Feet
Mold of this size will have to be filed with Texas. While we file the necessary paperwork, we will set up containment and install HEPA air purifiers to prevent the mold from spreading. After we get clearance from the state, mold remediation can begin.
Leader in Disaster Restoration for Dallas
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (972) 986-7677
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Irving?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (972) 986-7677
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Irving is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Dallas community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.