“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Since microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere naturally, indoors and outdoors, complete mold removal from a home or business is impossible. Many mold remediation businesses advertise mold removal and guarantee to remove all mold, but this can’t happen.
We understand mold. We have a Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License, and we’ve successfully completed mold remediation in hundreds of properties. We’ve performed mold removal in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, including Waxahachie, Ennis, and Red Oak. We can help you, too.
If you see or suspect mold on your property, give us a call. We provide free mold inspections.
What is mold? Learn about mold and other frequently asked questions by reading our mold remediation articles. We cover topics such as black mold, mold remediation cost, and how to get mold out of clothes.
SERVPRO of North Irving has performed mold removal and restoration on residential and commercial properties in Dallas Fort Worth for over 30 years. As a locally owned and operated leader in the restoration industry, we’re ready to help. If you suspect mold in your home or commercial property, give us a call any time!
To know what you should do until help arrives, also visit our Mold Damage Tips.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (972) 986-7677
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (972) 986-7677
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Irving is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: