SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team
No Job Is Too Large
Our franchise has restored thousands of commercial properties, and we can help you, too--no matter the size or the type of loss.
We have over 30 years as a damage restoration company in Dallas, Texas. In that time, we’ve been involved in many large loss projects, including:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fully-Affected Hi-Rise Condos and Office Buildings
- Warehouses and Industrial Sites with 100,000+ SF
- Federal Buildings
- Municipal Buildings
- Pipe Bursts
- Fire Suppression System Activation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Severe Thunderstorms
- Hurricane Harvey
- Hurricane Katrina
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Multiple Alarm
- Apartment Complexes with Dozens of Affected Units
- Lightning Strikes
- Faulty Wiring
- Kitchen Grease Fires
Full-Service Damage Restoration in Dallas
We are your 1 Call for 100% Restoration.
Our Dallas franchise is a full-service fire and water damage restoration company. We are often the preferred choice for our clients, major insurance companies and large-loss adjusters because we help our clients from start to end.
Our process has been honed after decades of experience and an acute understanding of what our clients need.
- Immediate dispatch of a damage restoration expert. They will remain on-site to manage your entire project.
- Immediate dispatch of IICRC certified technicians with professional, industrial equipment.
- Immediate mobilization of our highest-skilled professionals to support your project. They include a Project Coordinator, Health and Safety Coordinator, and many more.
- Immediate contact with your insurance company. We will start working with your adjuster from day one.
We’re a SERVPRO in Dallas
Should a storm or major event strike, call (972) 986-7677
Catastrophic Storm and Major Event Response
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, we are prepared for the unpredictable.
With the ability to mobilize local command centers, along with the resources of more than 2140 Franchises nationwide, no disaster is too big. Recent mobilizations of the Catastrophic Storm Response Teams include:
- 2017 California wildfires
- 2017 Hurricane Irma
- 2017 Hurricane Harvey
- 2016 Hurricane Matthew
- 2015 Carolina floods
- 2014 Polar Vortex
- 2012 Sandy
- 2010 Nashville floods
- 2008 Ike
- 2007 Chicago floods
- 2007 Ohio floods
- 2007 California wildfires
- 2005 Katrina/Wilma/Rita