Recent Commercial Posts
Hire A Trusted Professional Cleaning Service For Your Commercial Property
By hiring a specialized office cleaning service provider, you can make the most of their specific training and expertise.
The cleanliness of industrial or commercial spaces is crucial to enhancing employee productivity and protecting health. Most employees spend about 40 hours per week at their workplaces, so keeping these spaces disinfected and sanitized is imperative.
Many organizations rely on regular staff or employees for facility or office cleaning, diverting their focus from other vital assigned tasks. However, contracting with a commercial cleaning service is a much safer, more cost-efficient, and time-saving way to ensure a healthy and clean work environment.
Reputable commercial cleaning experts can help your businesses save money and time while maximizing workplace efficiency, safety, and productivity.
Here are some reasons to consider a trusted professional cleaning service for your commercial property:
Training and Experience
By hiring a specialized office cleaning service provider, you can make the most of their specific training and expertise. A competent cleaning contractor will have their trained employees work with you while employing various expert cleaning methods.
You can expect high-quality services every time your facility is cleaned. Seasoned professional cleaners are familiar with adequate cleaning procedures for every part of your facility or office building.
Furthermore, a cleaning professional will implement all the best practices to ensure that all the surfaces are odor-free, sanitized, and germ-free, providing you the best value for money. On the other hand, training workers in-house comes with complications and additional costs.
Additional Equipment and Tools
A professional cleaning service is much more well-equipped to manage the organization's day-to-day office or facility vacuuming needs.
Specialty services such as polishing, floor buffing, pressure washing, refinishing, ceiling tile, and more require specific equipment. This includes lifts, floor buffing machines, pressure washers, and other chemicals which wouldn't be readily available to your business without additional costs.
Also, qualified cleaning workers are accustomed to various cleaning methods and know the appropriate chemicals and tools to use in every situation. This, in turn, helps minimize the damage risk to equipment, property, or furniture.
Custom Cleaning Services
Professional commercial cleaning companies understand that every situation demands a different approach. That is why they will never provide you a one size fits all offering. Instead, the best cleaning service provider will discuss the specifications with every client separately and discuss the project in detail.
Additionally, this allows the cleaning experts to propose a tailored plan according to your specific needs. A competent team of proficient cleaners offers various services and consistently delivers the best per your business necessities.
Skilled professionals give your business a deep scrub and clean on every corner of your office building, leveraging only the high-end cleaning products, leaving your commercial space germ-free, sanitized, organized, and disinfected. This gives your employees the ideal, safe, and healthiest work environment.
Whether you need industrial cleaning, office cleaning, or any other type of commercial or business cleaning, a recognized cleaning company can help you with all the proper equipment and tools to give your facility a complete and thorough clean.
Contact us today
Commercial cleaning services are critical to running a successful business. But, if you don't want to compromise your employees', clients', and visitors' productivity, health, and safety, our dependable commercial cleaning experts can help.
Reduce your workload and stress by hiring our specialized cleaning experts that offer exceptional Dallas industrial cleaning services. Reach out to us in North Irving at (972) 986-7677 for quick and excellent cleaning services.
Commercial Cleaning Services for Offices, Restaurants, and Industrial Buildings in Dallas
At SERVPRO North Irving, we offer a comprehensive cleaning routine explicitly designed for the needs of our commercial business partners.
Business owners and managers, take note: what type of commercial service can help your company grow?
People spend 90% of their lives indoors. Keeping a healthy and clean environment for your workers and customers is critical to business growth and health.
You might think a quick dusting and running a vacuum will do the trick. But commercial cleaning services for offices, restaurants, and industrial buildings in Dallas offer far more robust cleaning for optimal health.
At SERVPRO in North Irving, our Commercial Cleaning Services in Dallas offer customized cleaning for various needs and businesses. We’re available 24/7. Contact us today for a free estimate for commercial cleaning.
Why SERVPRO North Irving for Commercial Cleaning?
We work around your schedule, so you don’t have any interruptions to your business processes.
- During and after office hours
We Also Offer a FREE Consultation for Your Commercial Cleaning Needs
In addition, you get custom cleaning solutions and Emergency Response Profile Planning for your restaurant, office, or industrial building.
Recurring, Custom Cleaning Services in Dallas
Cleaning is a job that’s never done. Recurring Cleaning Services is one of the most popular plans our customers consistently choose.
Setting up a recurring cleaning schedule is easy. We start with:
- A free inspection — We take a full audit of your commercial space and cleaning needs and devise an airtight cleaning process that’s customized to your unique building.
- Pick your cleaning frequency — Daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly, we’re here to get it done whenever you need at a time that fits your schedule.
- Your Pro Cleaning Service has arrived — Our commercial cleaning experts show up at the scheduled time to get your commercial space in tiptop, sanitary, and fresh-smelling shape.
Give us a call at (972) 986-7677, and let’s get your free inspection scheduled.
What Else is Included in our Dallas Commercial Cleaning Services?
This is not your standard mop-and-bucket cleaning service. At SERVPRO North Irving, we offer a comprehensive cleaning routine explicitly designed for the needs of our commercial business partners.
Carpets take a beating and trap dirt, dust, allergens, and bacteria without a good scrubbing and regular maintenance. Creating a clean environment and extending the lifespan of your carpets are our goals.
Deep washing, commercial carpet cleaning is a part of our cleaning arsenal:
- Daily for hotels
- Monthly for heavy-use areas like entryways and hallways
- Quarterly for medium-use places like offices
- Every 6 Months for light-use areas (conference rooms)
- Immediate carpet restoration for water damage remediation
ATP Testing for Dallas Restaurants
Pass a health inspection with flying colors. Our ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) Testing Services guarantee clean, sanitary surfaces.
Disaster Cleanup for Dallas Restaurants, Offices, and Industrial Buildings
At SERVPRO North Irving, we’re faster to any size disaster. We offer advanced Commercial Cleaning Services in the event of a fire, flood, or storm damage to your commercial property.
Using advanced and professional equipment and routines, our Commercial Cleaning Services include remediation of the following:
Whether you need extensive cleaning after a disaster or want to schedule a routine cleaning of your office, restaurant, or industrial Dallas building, we’re always here and happy to help.
Contact us online or call us at (972) 986-7677, and we’ll schedule your free inspection asap!
Commercial Mold Remediation and Inspection Services in Dallas
At SERVPRO North Irving in Dallas, our commercial mold remediation professionals understand the importance of getting rid of stubborn mold for good.
For today’s businesses, maintaining high cleanliness standards is a critical trust marker and a significant part of the customer’s expectations. But mold and mildew often grow unnoticed, hidden in a dark corner until the problem becomes obvious. Unfortunately, mold can cause serious health effects for employees and customers.
At SERVPRO North Irving in Dallas, our commercial mold remediation professionals understand the importance of getting rid of stubborn and problematic mold for good. We pinpoint and eliminate mold at the source and restore your commercial building to a clean, healthy, and mold-free environment.
Contact us today to learn more about our Commercial Mold Remediation Services.
Here’s how we tackle your mold problem.
When Professional Mold Remediation is Necessary
Mold is a prolific indoor contaminant. In the right conditions, a single mold spore multiplies and soon becomes an infestation.
Mold loves dark, moist environments and feeds off cellulose. Typically, walls and textiles offer a cellulose-rich environment that’s a perfect food source for stubborn mold. Areas that tend to trap moisture and also lack adequate ventilation are at high risk for mold growth.
If unaddressed, toxic mold will continue to damage the building and affect occupants’ health. As soon as you notice mold spots in your commercial building, you’ll want to contact the pros asap.
Mold spots can signify more severe and larger infestations in hard-to-reach and see areas:
- Deep inside wall cavities
- In carpeting and drapery
- Inside furniture and upholstery
- Throughout HVAC systems
This list isn’t exhaustive, and you could be dealing with mold growth in crawl spaces, attics, or somewhere else.
Since the extent of a mold infestation isn’t apparent, SERVPRO North Irving commercial mold remediation experts are the right people to call. Our professionals have the experience needed to determine how extensive the infestation is and what’s feeding the mold growth.
Why This Isn’t a DIY Project
At SERVPRO North Irving, we conduct a thorough, multi-step Commercial Mold Remediation Service that guarantees a healthy and mold-free commercial building.
- We're experienced, trained mold remediation pros who know exactly where to look for mold and eliminate it at the source.
- We use professional-grade mold testing to determine precisely what type of mold you're dealing with and how to get rid of it.
- We use the right equipment that’s guaranteed to get rid of molds, such as air scrubbers, HEPA vacs, and EPA-approved cleaners that remove mold spores from the air.
- We conduct government-mandated safety regulations to ensure the appropriate disposal of contaminated materials.
- Our process is compliant with Texas mold remediation laws.
Toxic mold is a harmful contaminant and requires certain precautions, steps, and products to ensure its demise. The dangers of mold, the type of equipment you need, and safety regulations you must follow are best left to the professionals.
Our Commercial Mold Remediation Pros are Here for You 24/7
You can contact us anytime, day or night, for reliable Commercial Mold Remediation Services. We’re ready to hop aboard a moving train and can work around your operating hours, so you don’t have to lose valuable business.
You value cleanliness and convenience, and so do we. We’re available:
Our Commercial Mold remediation Services are compliant with the current codes and regulations pursuant to Texas mold remediation laws. We’ll work with you to eliminate toxic mold and create a mold prevention plan that fits your business needs.
Get in touch with us today at (972) 986-7677 for a free estimate of our Commercial Mold Remediation Services.
Dallas Landlord Responsibilities During and After a Flood
As the preferred provider of restoration services for many top insurance providers, SERVPRO works directly with your insurance company.
Apartments buildings all over the state faced water damage from the February 2021 storm. During extreme weather events like these, landlords and tenants alike have many questions about what to do. Flood damage is stressful for everyone involved, so this guide helps you sort it out.
Per law, a landlord must repair anything concerning the dwelling that affects the physical health and safety of ordinary tenants. Landlords should do reasonable maintenance to prevent flooding from plumbing failures.
Landlords are also responsible for any damage brought on by events such as fire, hailstorms, hurricanes, and flooding. When this occurs, the landlord should initiate a casualty loss claim with their insurance carrier, but they are not required to begin repairs until the claim has been paid out.
Regardless of what state the property is in, the tenant must continue to pay the rent according to the lease terms. If they choose to do repairs to the property out of pocket, they cannot deduct this expense from their rent payment without a written agreement to do so.
Tenants should use the water features of the property responsibly. During the winter, apartment properties often post reminders to leave faucets dripping during a freeze. This prevents burst pipes that cause flooding.
Landlords are not responsible for the tenant’s loss of personal property. This is why many property managers urge tenants to get renter’s insurance to replace personal items.
When the Units are Partially Uninhabitable
Sometimes flooding makes a dwelling uncomfortable but still okay to live in while repairs are being done. In this case, the tenant has the right to ask the landlord for reduced rent while repairs are in progress.
When the Units are Fully Uninhabitable
When a dwelling is missing walls, a roof, or has a hazardous condition such as sewage contamination, the tenant may give notice to the landlord to be let out of their lease.
However, if the flood damage is the result of the tenant’s actions (or a guest of the tenant) and not an “act of God,” the tenant is not entitled to reduced rent or prematurely ending a lease term.
Organizations like the Red Cross, FEMA, or the insurance company for the property may be able to help tenants find temporary housing if the unit is unlivable.
Call SERVPRO of Dallas for Comprehensive Flood Damage Restoration
From a single-family home to a large apartment building, SERVPRO of Dallas handles it all when it comes to water damage restoration.
As the preferred provider of restoration services for many top insurance providers, SERVPRO works directly with your insurance company to make the claims process run efficiently. We start by preventing secondary damage that could result in a partial or full denial of your insurance claim.
Our mission is to make properties fully inhabitable again with aggressive anti-mold measures and full restoration of the property back to its preloss condition. Call SERVPRO of Dallas 24/7 for emergency contact at (972) 986-7677.
5 Tips for Disinfecting and Sanitizing Your North Dallas Gym
SERVPRO of Richardson is available to provide an extra hand with periodic comprehensive cleaning or a refresh.
It has always been common courtesy to wipe down a machine at the gym after use, but when COVID-19 hit the Dallas area, the cleaning regimen for fitness centers changed (for what might be forever).
Facilities are now cleaned more frequently while patrons do their part to keep equipment and hands clean. Exercise is a part of a healthy lifestyle, so SERVPRO is here to help gyms stay clean and hygienic with this guide based on CDC information.
1. Set a Cleaning and Disinfection Schedule
A gym is a busy place and all of your staff should be cross-trained for cleaning duties. Since you’ve staffed for peak times, you know what the visitor traffic patterns are.
In addition to cleaning surfaces with disinfectant, also perform regular vacuuming with high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters and bags.
Cleaning duties should immediately follow peak times. Staff will be delegated to every section of the gym for a complete wipedown including locker rooms. Daily routine cleanings should be enforced by supervisors checking and signing off on the duties being done.
2. Stock Up on Supplies
A hardworking staff can’t keep a gym clean without the right supplies. Keep your closets well stocked with automatic shipments of cleaners, paper products, gloves, etc.
Corporate gyms most likely already have a supplier for cleaning products. If you’re looking to purchase, SERVPRO and the CDC recommend EPA-registered disinfectants effective against viruses.
Make it a strict policy that any solutions (chemicals mixed with water) be properly labeled so that cleaners don’t get mixed up. We recommend keeping the cleaners organized and differentiated between those meant for routine cleaning vs. ones for “high touch” wipedowns.
3. Sanitize High Touch Areas More Often
In addition to regular cleanings, it’s best practice to wipe down all “high touch” areas. This includes door handles, bathroom faucets, paper towel dispensers, your most popular equipment, and touch screens.
For sensitive electronic devices like POS system screens, you should avoid spraying these. Instead, use wipes that are specifically designed for electronic screens.
4. Train Employees on How to Use Products
The cleaning protocol for disinfectants and sanitation products all depends on what supplies you have on hand. It’s best to read all the directions before use or having your staff use these products.
For example, some products are to be left on a surface for several minutes before they can be wiped off. If not, the surface has not been sanitized. Some cleaning products require that gloves or masks be worn during use.
For the safety of your staff and for the cleanest gym environment possible, be sure that your staff knows exactly how to use each cleaning product.
5. Encourage Customers to Do Their Part
One popular gym chain launched a full campaign complete with signage, recurring PSAs mixed in with the streaming music over the facility speaker system. This was a friendly reminder to clean up after the use of machines.
Set up plenty of cleaning stations for your patrons to use. These stations are equipped with paper towel dispensers, cleaning spray for wipedowns, hand sanitizer, and a large trash receptacle.
Thankfully, many fitness enthusiasts already practice gym etiquette and providing them the cleaning supplies they need makes it that much easier.
SERVPRO’s Gym Cleaning and Sanitation Services
Gyms everywhere have hardworking staff, but sometimes they need a little help with keeping everything sanitized.
SERVPRO of Richardson is available to provide an extra hand with periodic comprehensive cleaning or a refresh. Refresh services include:
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Air duct cleaning with new a/c filters
- HEPA air scrubbing
Call SERVPRO at (972) 690-1414 for a free on-site estimate. We operate 24/7 and will work around your gym’s schedule!
Fort Worth Classroom Cleaning and Preventative Measures
If your school experiences a highly contagious disease outbreak, SERVPRO is equipped to do a complete cleaning of the facility.
Many Texas schools were at least partially remote in 2020 and 2021. It has been speculated that many schools plan to be fully in-person for the next school year that begins in the fall of 2021.
COVID-19 has certainly made the public more cleaning conscious. With illnesses frequently circulating through schools, it’s best to continue with enhanced cleaning protocol.
Clean Classrooms Are A Group Effort
The best way to promote a clean classroom is to educate students about good cleaning habits. For the first month of classes, teachers and administrators have an opportunity to onboard everyone to adopt responsible cleanliness procedures.
Learn these terms in the classroom so your students will be sanitation experts:
- Cleaning: Removes dirt and debris by agitating with soap and rinsing with water. Soap and friction remove most germs. This step also exposes other germs so that the disinfectant will be more effective.
- Disinfecting: Germs are further reduced on surfaces to meet health and safety standards.
- Sanitizing: Germs are inactivated or destroyed on objects, but not bacterial spores.
With everyone educated about germs and how to get rid of them, we all work together to maintain a clean school environment.
The Clean Routine
Wiping down high touch surfaces like doorknobs, desks, and chairs takes a lot of work, but when everyone pitches in, the job gets done fast. Take time at the end of each class period to have students tidy up and wipe down commonly used areas with disinfecting wipes.
Hand Washing is Fundamental
Students should be given plenty of time to wash their hands after using the restroom and before consuming meals or snacks. Handwashing is much more effective than the use of hand sanitizer.
Children should be reminded to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time they go to the restroom, before meals, and after any other tactile activities. Hand sanitizer is good to have available in between handwashing.
Handwashing is foremost in illness prevention. The CDC offers handwashing resources for schools such as posters, stickers, window clings, videos, fact sheets, etc.
Watch for Signs of Illness
Before COVID, a cough or some sniffles was not cause for concern, but now the public is more vigilant about respiratory illness symptoms.
Students and staff who are not feeling well should be temperature checked. Those with a fever should be sent home and only return to school when they are fever-free for 24 hours and aren’t experiencing any other COVID-19 symptoms.
When someone has arrived at the school with an illness, the areas they used should be cleaned and disinfected immediately.
Call SERVPRO of Fort Worth for School Cleaning and Education
If your school experiences a highly contagious disease outbreak, SERVPRO is equipped to do a complete cleaning of the facility. SERVPRO is also available to do a top-to-bottom cleaning before school starts for the semester.
SERVPRO is also committed to recruiting the next generation of cleaning and restoration professionals. Once in-person events are allowed, we are eager to do career days again. We visit schools and teach children about how we clean and restore homes and buildings with the latest in cleaning technology.
Calls SERVPRO of Fort Worth at (817) 589-1499 for a free estimate or for more information on career day bookings.
How to Clean an Air Conditioner Filter
For more information on cleaning your air conditoners filter, contact our team of trusted North Irving professionals.
People don’t think about permanent filters often. Some aren’t even aware that they need to be maintained the same way you would replace a disposable filter. If you aren’t already cleaning your air conditioner filters, you probably should be.
Why Do We Clean Air Filters?
For the best air quality and to make your AC system work efficiently, filters should be cleaned. Too much debris is taxing on the system which impedes performance, shortens the lifespan, and may raise your utility costs.
How Often Should You Clean Your Air Conditioner Filter?
Mark your calendar for monthly cleanings. If you have pets or live in an area with a lot of dust check the filter for build-up bi-monthly.
Cleaning Instructions Based on Filter Type
Cleaning methods vary depending on what kind of setup you have. It is recommended that you cut off power to the unit before you attempt to remove and clean the filter. Each is explained below.
Central Air Conditioner
- Locate the filter. It should be near the cold air return in the basement or other storage room space. If you can’t find it, consult your manual.
- Remove the filter and vacuum both sides of it. A bristle attachment works best. Also, vacuum up the debris around the filter area.
- Soak for one hour in a mixture that is half water and half vinegar. Please note that not all filters can get wet, so consult the manufacturer’s directions. Rinse and let dry completely before reinserting it.
- Put the filter back in the unit, turn it back on and run as usual.
Ducted Air Conditioner Filter
- Locate the air filter. It should be found behind the main return duct. Consult your manual if you have trouble locating it.
- Remove any excess dust or debris.
- If no manufacturer directions forbid it, soak the filter in water and vinegar as you would with the central air system filter. Allow it to dry completely.
- Return the filter to the ducted air system and run the unit as you normally would.
Window Unit Filter
- Locate the filter. It is usually inserted behind the front panel of the unit below the vents.
- Check for mold build-up in or around the unit. You don’t want to be breathing this in. Using gloves and a protective mask, scrub away all traces of mold.
- Remove debris with a vacuum cleaner and wash off the filter (warm water will usually suffice). Allow the filter to dry completely.
- Place the filter back in the window unit and put the panel back into place. Plug the window unit back in and use it as you normally would.
Get a Complete Professional Cleaning from SERVPRO
If your air conditioning unit is a pain to deal with or if you just don’t have the time to do a proper cleaning, SERVPRO is available to do routine maintenance and cleaning for your system. Not only do we clean any kind of filter, but we also clean the ductwork and look for mold problems. Call SERVPRO of North Irving for a customized Dallas HVAC cleaning services estimate today!
Aiding Dallas Businesses with Storm and Water Damage Restoration
Our Dallas SERVPRO location offers commercial water damage and storm damage restoration services so you can get your business back to normal faster.
Local businesses are the lifeblood of our Dallas community. Aside from keeping our citizens employed, each business serves a need in our city. So when a business is impacted by a major storm event, this affects the ability to serve customers and affects employee livelihood.
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Irving understands the challenges that other business owners are faced with under normal and extenuating circumstances.
We offer comprehensive commercial property damage recovery services so your business can be back to normal as soon as possible.
Full-Service Commercial Recovery
Because we do it all, we do it more efficiently. This saves our customers time and money. Our commercial property action plan is designed to scale so that no worksite is too big nor too small.
Secondary Damage Mitigation
On day one of recovery rollout, we work tirelessly to prevent further damage to your business assets. This includes:
- Board up
- Roof tarp
- Water removal
- Security fence (for large-scale and long-term jobs).
Customized Restoration Plan
When it comes to storm and water damage, no two scenarios are the same so every job should have a plan tailored to its unique set of circumstances. Each commercial damage restoration project includes one or a combination of the following:
- Water damage restoration
- Fire damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Biohazard cleanup (including remediation for diseases like COVID-19 and C-Diff)
- Move out cleanup and storage.
- Carpet cleaning
- Air duct cleaning
Our goal is to restore materials rather than replace them, but sometimes things are too damaged. In that case, we are prepared to do a full reconstruction with new materials. For example, a carpet that is too saturated cannot be effectively dried out. Trapped moisture is a mold risk, so the carpet and padding must be completely replaced.
SERVPRO makes it, “Like it never even happened,” by matching materials to the original so that it is restored to its preloss condition.
What Matters Most with Commercial Property Recovery
Our top priority is to minimize business interruption to the furthest extent possible. For those businesses that are forced to close, we work tirelessly to get you open as soon as possible. For those businesses that stay open, we work around operating schedules as best we can. Other ways we speed up recovery include:
- Advanced water removal and fast-drying methods including commercial dehumidifiers and desiccants.
- Project Coordinator dedicated to insurance claim processing, plus a Project Manager to keep everything running smoothly and efficiently.
- Highly trained storm and water damage restoration specialists.
SERVPRO Stay Open 24/7 to Keep Your Businesses Open
Business owners have a contingency plan for everything, but storm and water damage is one of those things that get in the way of your business no matter how well prepared you are. We’re on call around the clock, every day of the year including weekends and holidays.
Partnering with other businesses in our community has been one of the most rewarding aspects of our decades of service in Dallas water damage restoration. Call us at (972) 986-7677 for emergency contact or a free estimate.
Industrial Warehouse Cleaning Services in Dallas
Our Dallas SERVPRO experts can help you keep your warehouse safe and clean with professional commercial cleaning services.
Keeping everything in order is essential to warehouse operations alongside maintaining a safe working environment for employees. Having a protocol and cleaning routine that keeps everything neat and organized keeps chaos at bay.
Finding ways to improve the efficiency of warehouse operations is always on the minds of management. With that in mind, you may be looking to outsource warehouse cleaning responsibilities, especially for monthly deep cleaning.
SERVPRO provides complete professional commercial cleaning services for the Dallas metro area warehouses.
We have the experience and know-how to keep your warehouse ship-shape. Call our agents today at (972) 986-7677 or reach out with our convenient contact form. We’re here to assist you 24/7.
Choosing a Warehouse Cleaning Company
There are dozens of cleaning services out there but, for a warehouse, you’ll want a warehouse cleaning service that is experienced with the size and the unique needs of your facility.
Before you sign on any dotted line with a cleaning service company, there should be a meeting to discuss all of your industrial cleaning needs.
Any warehouse cleaning company representative should be able to tell you how they plan to meet each need on your list. This includes any regulation compliance matters your business is legally obligated to follow.
If for some reason the cleaning company in question cannot check off all the boxes, it pays to get estimates from other companies. Hiring one company to do it all saves you the time and money it takes to find another service to fill in the gaps.
As mentioned above, a cleaning service should explain in detail how they plan to implement the cleaning plan for your facility.
For some procedures, this involves special equipment. You’ll want to go with a company that has the appropriate equipment for your facility’s cleaning plans so you won’t have to supply this yourself.
Training & Credentials
Handing over cleaning responsibility to a service company is no small matter. The right training ensures that standards are met by those who know what they’re doing.
The SERVPRO brand is built on high standards for training. That’s why our entire professional cleaning team follows the CDC, RIA, and IICRC standards.
A regular schedule of commercial cleaning service is a given, but what about the unexpected events? There is peace of mind in knowing that your cleaning service partners can handle a variety of potential issues.
SERVPRO is faster to any size disaster and we are fully prepared to assist with the following emergencies or special circumstances and more:
- Fire damage
- Flooding damage
- Storm damage
- Hazard cleanup
- Air ducts and HVAC
- Mold remediation
Businesses across the country have modified protocol to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus. You’ll need to know a warehouse cleaning service intends to observe the current safety practices related to COVID-19.
At SERVPRO, our team is well-trained trained in handling biohazard scenarios and will apply those cautious practices to warehouse cleaning operations as well. We also have the right PPE (personal protection equipment) for our entire staff.
Word of Mouth
Through your networking connections in the warehouse operations industry, you can seek referrals. This also helps with the vetting process when narrowing your options.
Also, check the reviews and customer feedback for the cleaning companies you are considering.
Tip: Verify that the cleaning service you use is insured and bonded to protect your interests in the event of an accident during cleaning tasks.
The SERVPRO 3 C’s
To provide top-notch warehouse cleaning services, SERVPRO consistently follows these service principles:
- Consult: Not all businesses are the same, so we’ll tailor a bespoke cleaning program based on the unique needs of each facility.
- Clean: Based on the agreed plan, an expert deep clean is initiated using our proprietary EPA-Approved Hospital-Grade cleaning solutions and always adhering to the leading level of cleaning and decontamination standards set by the CDC.
- Certify: You’ll know a business is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned by the shield posted on their front window. Along with digital emblems and other collateral, this beacon represents their commitment to the comfort and security of their employees, customers and community.
Industrial Cleaning Services for Every Area
When it comes to warehouse cleaning services, SERVPRO has you covered from top to bottom.
SERVPRO is experienced with working on water damage, fire damage, mold, and workplace accidents in a warehouse environment. Here are some of the ways we serve Dallas-area warehouses with industrial commercial cleaning.
Our warehouse floor cleaning service includes a full cleaning of every square foot you need to be sanitized. Using our SERVPRO proprietary cleaning system, our team of professionals will clean and restore your floor to its original beauty.
HVAC & Ceilings
SERVPRO does small-scale residential HVAC cleaning, but we also have the right equipment and trained personnel to service your industrial HVAC systems. For these, we do a thorough cleaning and replace the filters.
For cleaning a warehouse ceiling, we have industrial lifts. If your HVAC system is on the roof, we are equipped to handle this system by using a far-reaching air duct cleaning machine.
Because SERVPRO is experienced in providing Dallas-area warehouses with industrial cleaning, we’re able to offer any of our cleaning services for warehouse cleaning management. Beyond floors and air ducts, we’ll clean it all including racks, forklifts, offices, and restrooms. We tackle your to-do list all the way down.
Our Commercial Cleaning Services
With SERVPRO you get the full benefit of industrial cleaning equipment and IICRC staff without the added overhead expenses. We’ll meet with you for an initial consultation to go over the specific needs of your facility (or facilities if you have more than one to manage).
We’ll put together a plan tailored to your warehouse and all the industry-related policies and regulations you must abide by. We cover a full spectrum of services your warehouse may need according to our high standards plus yours.
Request a Quote or Contact Us for Dallas Warehouse Cleaning
SERVPRO is a trusted brand in the industrial cleaning industry. Numerous warehouses have trusted our Dallas area franchise to fully implement their cleaning plans according to their unique specifications.
A dependable and reputable company will be upfront and honest with you about its capacity to meet your needs. Initiating a cleaning service arrangement should be one you enter into confidently with an experienced provider you can trust.
Consider SERVPRO for your Dallas Commercial Cleaning needs. Call today at (972) 986-7677 or reach out with our convenient contact form to set up your initial free consultation so we can go over your plans with you. We’re here to assist you 24/7.
Commercial Mold Testing in Dallas
We offer free mold inspections in Dallas and surrounding areas. Call us anytime at (972) 986-7677 to set an appointment.
Mold infestation is common in North Texas. Our part of the world is humid enough to encourage mold growth naturally, especially in areas of a property that are not well insulated.
While mold grows naturally in nature and it can’t ever actually be rid of completely, mold does become a problem when it begins to affect the health of a property’s inhabitant or starts to cause damage to the property itself.
When mold becomes an issue, it’s time for mold remediation.
Free Mold and Mildew Inspections in Dallas
We offer free mold and mildew inspections in Dallas and surrounding areas. Give us a call to schedule an appointment today.
Suspect Mold in a Building?
Many of our clients suspect but not immediately see mold. Common signs of mold include smelling something sweet and musty without being able to detect its location or cause.
Calling us for a mold inspection during this situation is okay. This is what we’ll do:
- Check any areas with previous water damage. It may be possible that previous water damage was not dried correctly, and the remaining high moisture could have resulted in mold growth.
- Check the usual suspects--areas with running water with higher-than-normal ventilation needs. These include the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry rooms, water heater closets, attics, and anywhere else that has a source of running water.
- We have tools that help us detect hidden pockets of moisture behind walls. We’ll check your walls and give you guidance if we see anything suspicious.
For more information on signs of mold in carpet, read our article: 5 Signs That Your Carpet Has Mold.
Who Checks for Mold?
Mold inspections are performed by a member of our staff trained in mold remediation.
If we find mold and it's big enough to require filing with the state of Texas, our in-house mold remediation contractor and expert will handle your mold restoration project and statewide requirements.
The mold remediation is handled by our technicians, who are certified mold workers.
Who Handles the Mold Testing?
Mold testing is handled by a licensed laboratory. For our clients interested in the type of mold growing on their property, we take a sample of the growth and take it to a lab for analysis. Results are returned within days.
We’re a Licensed Mold Remediation SERVPRO in Dallas
We’re a SERVPRO in Dallas headquartered just minutes from downtown. Our franchise is also a Texas Licensed Mold Remediation Contractor. We’ve helped thousands of property owners clean and restore their homes in our 30+ year history, and we can help you, too.
Give us a call or contact us online anytime to schedule your free mold inspection and estimate.
We’re Here to Help.
Types of Commercial Cleaning Services in Dallas
SERVPRO offers many types of commercial cleaning services in Dallas, including enhanced janitorial service and sanitization. Call for a free estimate.
A giant spotlight has been placed on the cleanliness and sanitization needs of commercial properties. Workers want to know that their workspaces are safe, and retailers also have the added demand of having customers who also want to feel safe.
As expectations of what “clean” means are elevated, basic janitorial services are no longer good enough. Today, workers and consumers are demanding a higher level of cleanliness.
Enhanced Janitorial Commercial Cleaning Services in Dallas
Our SERVPRO franchise in Dallas specialized in biohazardous and deep cleaning before COVID-19 was an everyday worry for our community. We routinely performed:
- Bloodborne Pathogen Cleanup
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Infectious Disease Cleanup
- Homicide and Murder Cleanup
- Unattended Death and Suicide Cleanup
When Coronavirus arrived in Dallas, our biohazard cleanup technicians were already trained and prepared to handle the virus. We combined the same, effective techniques we had been using for years with the appropriate EPA-registered disinfectant. Within days, our franchise was serving:
- First Responders in Dallas
- United States Military Installations
- Local Municipalities in North Texas
- Essential Businesses, including Shipping, Crucial Manufacturing, Construction for New Healthcare Facilities
Since March of 2020, we have cleaned and sanitized over 1.5 million square feet after positive COVID-19 diagnosis. As of this writing, we continue to respond to calls every day, seven days a week.
While we were cleaning instances with a positive diagnosis, the need and demand for proactive cleaning became a service nearly all of our customers asked us about. From this need was born Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Free Estimates for All Types of Cleaning Services
We offer free estimates for commercial cleaning in Dallas and all surrounding communities. Call or contact us online anytime to schedule a specialist to visit your property.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Dallas
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is an enhanced commercial cleaning service. A Cleaning Protocol Specialist visits each of our client's commercial properties and creates a custom, bespoke plan that fits their needs perfectly.
We take into consideration everything that matters to the success of our business clients, including:
- The most convenient cleaning hours to avoid business interruption.
- Type of cleaning needed: wipe-down with a detergent solution and/or sanitization
- Type of flooring.
- Type of surfaces.
- Trash removal.
- Cleaning frequency: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, etcetera.
- And much more
What each of our clients ends up is a custom cleaning program that will be executed the way they need it to be, at the right time, with the exact needs they have. Cleaning dates are pre-scheduled, billing is automatic, and our clients have no need to worry about their properties being taken care of from now on.
Learn more about our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program here.
The recurring commercial cleaning services we offer include any of the following.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Commercial carpets typically get a lot of wear and tear on them, so keeping up with daily vacuuming is a must. Frequent cleaning can help extend the life of the carpet’s fibers, reduce dust, and may also help with indoor air quality.
Eventually, even the best-vacuumed carpets will start to show symptoms of needing a deeper clean. Depending on the frequency of the carpet’s use, we recommend carpet deep cleaning starting on a bi-weekly basis, although some of our clients have even chosen for weekly deep cleanings.
Deep cleaning uses a carpet detergent solution and hot water to shampoo, wash and vacuum the contaminants in the carpet out. The result is fresh-smelling, clean, and refreshed carpet.
Commercial Hardwood or Tile Cleaning
Most commercial buildings have different types of flooring--usually, they have a combination of carpet, tile, and concrete. We have the right detergents and machines for any type of flooring our clients have, including hardwood and tile.
Just like vacuuming is necessary for a carpet, moping is necessary for non-porous flooring on a regular basis. Less frequent, but still necessary, are waxing and buffing.
Surface Cleaning and Disinfection
There are two types of surfaces: porous and non-porous.
Non-porous surfaces absorb liquids. These include upholstered chairs and sofas. These are cleaned by frequent vacuuming and then a deep washing when necessary.
Porous surfaces do not readily absorb liquids, and these include most countertops. These are cleaned with a detergent solution and a wipe-down. Surfaces that are exposed to greases and oils may also need a deeper cleaning.
Glass is a non-porous surface, and some clients add this type of cleaning to their service list if they have glass doors or walls. We use a specialized glass cleaning agent to leave a streak-free clean.
All trash cans are emptied and relined with a commercial liner or bag.
Commercial Building Sanitization
Besides cleaning, our final step involves sanitization of all surfaces--both porous and non-porous. We use a proprietary, EPA-registered disinfectant that is safe to the touch.
We’re a SERVPRO in Dallas
Our franchise was established in 1986, and we have restored thousands of properties in our home of Dallas in our 30+ year history. We have helped many of our North Texas neighbors in need of custom commercial cleaning, and we can help you, too.
Commercial cleaning estimates are free. Call us anytime. We’re Here to Help.
Dallas Commercial HVAC Duct Cleaning Services
Commercial HVAC cleaning services are available 24-hours a day. Call (972) 986-7677 for a free estimate.
Air duct and HVAC cleaning have recently become more popular as more families and businesses are taking a deeper look into the cleanliness of their properties. Commercial air duct cleaning is a service our SERVPRO franchise has offered for many years, and we have the right tools, equipment, and technicians to get the job done properly.
Is Commercial Duct Cleaning Needed in Dallas?
There are instances when air duct cleaning is optional and other times when it’s absolutely necessary.
We recommend commercial air duct cleaning once every 2-3 years for offices without pets or other unusual airborne contaminants.
Manufacturing facilities, especially those specializing in healthcare and medicine, should consider air duct cleaning as often as needed to keep indoor air quality safe. Our healthcare manufacturing clients prefer their ducts to be cleaned at least every six months.
When Air Duct Cleaning can be Optional
Property owners are the best judges for the frequency of their building’s air duct cleaning. You know it’s likely time for cleaning if:
- You see rings of dust accumulating on the vent or around the vent.
- Inhabitants start to experience higher levels of allergic reactions that are otherwise unexplained. This may be a sign that allergens are stuck in the vents and are being distributed when the air conditioning is running.
Many of our water damage restoration clients choose air duct cleaning as the last part of the restoration project. This helps anything that became airborne during the project to be cleaned and helps refresh and clean their home.
When air duct cleaning is meant to maintain a healthy level of cleanliness for a building, then it should be scheduled at a time when few or no people will be in the building.
When Air Duct Cleaning is Necessary
Air duct cleaning stops being optional when in instances of fire restoration and mold remediation.
- Fire damage restoration requires air ducts and vents to be thoroughly checked. Since air ducts tend to be cooler than the rest of a property, fire smoke gravitates towards them and tends to settle within the ducts. We have seen devastating situations when a property has experienced a fire and was completely cleaned only to have the HVAC system turned back on and have more smoke and soot billow into the building from the air ducts! Responsible and professional fire damage restoration companies will always check your air ducts during fire cleanup.
- Mold remediation is also another situation where air duct cleaning is mandatory. To prevent the spread of mold spores throughout the property, the affected air ducts need to be thoroughly cleaned.
Free Estimates for Industrial Duct Cleaning
We offer free estimates for commercial air duct cleaning in Dallas and surrounding communities. While most estimates can be completed over the phone after just a few questions, some more complex projects may require an in-person inspection.
Air duct cleaning can be scheduled as a one-time project or as part of a recurring maintenance plan.
Call or contact us online anytime for your air duct and HVAC cleaning estimate.
Commercial Duct Cleaning Services in Dallas
Commercial duct cleaning services in Dallas can be scheduled at a time most convenient for our clients. This is usually after-hours or overnight in order to avoid business interruption.
The air duct process includes:
- Removing the air vent cover. The cover is washed, cleaned, and sanitized.
- With the cover gone, we insert a hose into each air vent opening. The hose travels into the air duct, and a rotating brush spins to knock down and grab the dust inside. The hose is attached to a vacuum, which sucks in the dust and other contaminants into the air duct cleaning machine.
- After contaminants have been removed, we spray the air duct sealant. The sealant helps prevent future dust buildup.
- Finally, the cleaned air vent is reattached.
Commercial Vent Cleaning
Commercial vents are taken down, cleaned, and sanitized as part of our everyday air duct cleaning routine. They can also be sprayed with a specialized sealant that helps prevent mold growth.
We’re a Commercial Duct Cleaning Company in Dallas
We’re a SERVPRO in Dallas located just minutes west of downtown. Our franchise has been operating in North Texas for over 30 years. We’ve helped thousands of our neighbors in DFW, and we’re ready to help you, too.
Call (972) 986-7677 anytime for a free air duct cleaning estimate. We’re Here to Help.
Dallas Movie Theater Cleaning Services and Sanitation Strategies
Dallas Movie Theater Cleaning Services
Dallas, TX Movie Theater Reopenings
As of May 1, Governor Greg Abbott gave movie theater owners the green light to reopen their doors and welcome back audiences.
However, most movie theater chains are not yet ready to start selling tickets again. One primary reason for this is that COVID-19 has halted movie production, so there aren’t many new movies coming down the pipe.
Once the studios are ready to resume operations for theatrical film releases, movie theaters may begin to plan and prepare for reopening.
Such plans should include health and safety measures that prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, including a complete movie theater cleaning.
Our goal is to help Dallas area businesses successfully prepare for reopening once they are ready. A comprehensive reopening strategy should include modifying your standard operating procedure to adopt the current official guidelines for virus spread prevention.
We’ll go over best practices to maintain a safe and healthy theater facility that provides your guests and staff with a secure environment in light of COVID-19 concerns.
Safety Precautions to Protect Your Customers
Once you reopen, the goal is to minimize communal health risks. This plan is three-pronged: increased thorough cleanings, routine sanitation throughout the operating hours, and direction on how people can help prevent the spread.
General Health Protocol
For businesses that have been closed seven days or longer, the CDC Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Businesses recommends a complete and thorough cleaning.
SERVPRO is prepared to do a comprehensive professional movie theater cleaning of your facility in preparation for welcoming patrons. Our IICRC trained technicians use CDC-recommended and EPA-registered disinfectants.
Below are the guidelines from the Texas Movie Theater Reopening Checklist.
- “High touch” areas should be regularly and frequently disinfected. Think of door handles, counters, bathroom fixtures, etc.
- Regularly disinfect any items or surfaces that come in contact with the public.
- Self-serve hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap, or other similar disinfectants should be furnished throughout the facility so that they may be readily available to employees, contractors, and customers for hygiene maintenance, as needed.
- Place signage in areas of high visibility that remind staff and customers of what role they play in virus spread prevention measures. These signs may include social distancing reminders, policies about non-admission of affected persons, reminders to cough and sneeze into the elbow, increased hand-washing, where to find hand sanitizer, etc.
- Clean and disinfect communal areas between uses. In the case of a movie theater, this would mainly be the individual screening theaters. Allow ample time between showings to fully disinfect the seats, armrests, etc.
- Designate a staff member to monitor the shift to ensure that employees and customers are abiding by the protocols and that the policies are being properly implemented.
Special Considerations for Guests
If you’ve ever been to a sold-out movie, you’ll remember how close you end up sitting to complete strangers. So the concern with theaters is that cramped quarters with limited ventilation are prone to the spread of germs. For this reason, adjustments should be made to seating arrangements.
Below are more suggestions from the Texas Department of State Health Services on how to promote health and safety best practices once reopening to the public.
- Utilize remote ticketing options to manage capacity limitations. (Current capacity is set at 25% and using an automated system prevents ticket sales from breaking the set threshold.)
- To ensure proper spacing, keep at least two empty seats (or six feet separation) between parties in any row with the following exceptions:
- Two or more members of the same household may sit adjacent to one another, with two seats (or six feet separation) empty on either side.
- Two individuals who are not members of the same household but who are attending together may sit adjacent to one another, with two seats (or six feet separation) empty on either side.
- Alternate rows between customers (every other row is empty to create a buffer).
- Disinfect seats and “high touch” areas between screenings.
- For movie theaters providing food service to patrons:
- Do not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- Provide condiments or flatware only in single-use, individually wrapped items, and provide condiments only upon request.
- Clean and disinfect the area used for eating (tables, counters, etc.) between waves of guests.
- For in-theater food service:
- When procedures require patrons to write down their own order, provide single-use pencils and notepads. Prevent the public from sharing pencils and paper.
- Use disposable menus (new for each patron).
- Wait staff must sanitize and wash hands between interactions with customers.
- Movie theaters with counter food service for patrons:
- Have employees and contractors follow proper food-handling protocols.
- Disinfect any items that come into contact with customers.
- Contactless payment is encouraged. Where not available, contact should be minimized.
Dallas Health Protocols for Employee Safety
When it comes to the successful implementation of new policies, employees play a critical role in a safe and confident reopening. Expectations and procedures should be clearly communicated both in writing and in retraining.
Below are policy guidelines from the Texas Department of State Health Services on how to promote health and safety best practices when training your staff.
- All movie theater employees and contractors should be consistently trained in best practices. This consists of appropriate cleaning/disinfection procedures, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- All movie theater employees or contractors should be screened for symptoms prior to or upon arrival at the facility.
- Any movie theater employee or contractor who presents symptoms of COVID-19 should be sent home. These symptoms are:
- Sore throat.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100F.
- Chills/shaking with chills.
- Muscle aches.
- Losing the ability to taste or smell.
- Close contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Affected employees or contractors may return to work once 72 hours have passed since recovery.
- Criteria for employees or contractors to return post-COVID diagnosis are as follows:
- 10 days passed since the symptoms were first presented.
- The disappearance of symptoms (cough, shortness of breath).
- Symptoms absent without the aid of fever-reducing medication.
- Employees or contractors who seem likely to have COVID-19 and do not get a medical evaluation or COVID-19 testing should be considered as a positive case of COVID-19. Thus, they cannot return to work until they meet the three-step criteria listed above or receive clearance from a medical professional before the 10-day window closes.
- Employees and contractors should notify the business of close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Before returning to work, such individuals must self-quarantine and remain symptom-free until 14 days have passed since the date of the most recent contact.
- Employees and contractors must wash or sanitize their hands immediately upon entry to the theater.
- Employees and contractors should remain at least 6 feet from one another.
- If social distancing is not feasible among staff, face-covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be stringently practiced.
- Movie theaters that provide meals for employees and/or contractors should opt for individually packaged food and utensils rather than serving meals buffet-style.
- When feasible, employees should consider wearing non-medical grade face masks.
- Any movie theater cleaning services should wear the appropriate PPE (masks and gloves) and follow disinfectant use with rigorous handwashing.
Consider integrating policies and practices recommendations from all regulatory agencies (governmental, industry, and corporate) when piecing together your modified standard operating procedures.
It’s also a good idea to ask your experienced management and staff members for their input on how to best meet the health and safety needs of your particular facility.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Theater Facility
Various areas of the theater need special attention:
- “High touch” areas: Washed and sanitized regularly.
- Kiosks/point of sale systems: Wiped down with an electronics-sensitive wipe.
- Mats/rugs: Fibrous rugs that trap germs should be replaced with washable ones.
Below are facility cleaning recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Regular handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Gloves should be worn when cleaning and disinfecting.
- First clean surfaces using soap and water, then follow up with disinfectant. Cleaning with soap and water cuts down the number of germs, dirt, and impurities. The disinfecting step kills germs that remain on surfaces.
- “High touch” surfaces should be regularly and routinely cleaned. The more often an item or surface is used, the more frequent cleaning and disinfection should be applied.
- “High touch” surfaces: countertops, desks, doorknobs, faucets, handles, keyboards, light switches, phones, sinks, tables, toilets, etc.
- Public use surfaces and objects (point-of-sale keypads) should be cleaned and disinfected between uses.
- Communal areas should be regularly cleaned and disinfected by staff.
- Staff should be well-trained in the appropriate use of cleaning and disinfection chemicals. This includes:
- Wear disposable gloves throughout the cleaning process (this includes handling trash).
- Require additional personal protective equipment (PPE) when needed for certain chemicals or splash risk.
- Remove gloves carefully to avoid personal contamination or contamination of the surrounding area.
- Immediately wash your hands after removing gloves or after being in contact with someone who has symptoms of illness.
- When soap and water are not available and hands do not appear dirty, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) may be used to clean hands. Soap and water is the proper way to clean hands that are visibly dirty.
EPA-registered household disinfectant products are the best for sanitizing surfaces. Read instructions thoroughly before use. Some disinfectants may call for keeping surfaces wet, wearing gloves, or using ventilation.
Diluted household bleach solutions and alcohol solutions with at least 70% of alcohol may be used as a disinfectant alternative. When properly diluted, household bleach that is not expired is effective against coronaviruses.
4 teaspoons bleach to a quart of water
5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach to a gallon of water
Best Practices for Using Bleach:
- Look for an expiration date. Bleach that is expired will not be effective.
- Consult the label to determine if the bleach product is intended for use as a disinfectant. (Some laundry bleaches may not be suitable as a disinfectant.)
- Thoroughly read and follow manufacturer’s instructions for use including application and proper ventilation. Do not mix household bleach with any other cleaning product.
- Leave the bleach solution on surfaces for at least 1 minute to complete the sanitation process.
- Bleach solutions effectively disinfect surfaces for up to 24 hours.
(Soft surfaces are carpeted floors, rugs, and drapes.)
- Vacuum as usual.
- Clean all “soft surfaces” using soap and water or other appropriate cleaners.
- Disinfect with EPA-registered household disinfectants effective against COVID-19.
- When applicable, launder items according to manufacturer instructions at the warmest water temperature setting allowed and allow items to dry completely.
(Electronics are ticket kiosks, tablets, touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, and ATM machines.)
- When feasible, affix wipeable covers to electronics.
- Consult manufacturer instructions for appropriate cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- If no specific guidance is provided for the device, use alcohol-based wipes or sprays that contain at least 70% alcohol.
Cleaning & Disinfecting A Dallas Building Or Facility In The Event Of An Illness
In the event of a COVID case on the premises, businesses do not necessarily need to close operations. Close off those areas affected by the sick person.
- Increase air circulation in the area by opening doors and windows.
- Wait before you clean and disinfect the affected areas (ideally, 24 hours).
- If the area is normally vacuumed, use one equipped with a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter. Wait until the room or space is vacated to start vacuuming.
- Clean and disinfect all areas and surfaces the person who is sick may have used or touched.
- When feasible, temporarily turn off fans and the HVAC systems that circulate the air in the affected room or space. This prevents particles from spreading throughout the facility.
- Once the affected area has been given the appropriate waiting time and has been disinfected, it can be reopened for use.
- Workers who have made close contact with the sick person should self-quarantine per company policies.
Again, remember to include corporate and industry guidelines when updating your policies.
Monitor the following websites for the latest advisories:
Dallas Movie Theater Cleaning and Sanitation Services
SERVPRO is here to help Dallas-area movie theaters confidently prepare for reopening.
We offer a thorough and professional movie theater cleaning service which may include Dallas biohazard cleanup or Dallas commercial carpet cleaning.
Knowing that the facility has been thoroughly cleaned by trained professionals enables your staff to work with confidence and reassures your customers that your theater is safe and clean.
What We Offer:
- We are a trusted name in commercial cleaning for the Dallas area with 34 years of superior cleaning and sanitation services in Dallas, TX.
- Round-the-clock 24/7 services for emergencies (such as an on-site confirmed case of Coronavirus) or overnight scheduling to work around lengthy theater hours.
- SERVPRO is the most recognized biohazard cleanup and restoration brand in the nation. Our IICRC trained technicians and industrial disinfectants have been trusted by international airports and federal agencies to prepare spaces for safe and sound use. Our effective disinfecting services meet the needs of any sized facility in any kind of situation. (Including expertise with Dallas restaurant coronavirus cleaning and Dallas retail store coronavirus cleaning.)
- Our uncompromising safety and hygiene standards mean we protect our MVPs: our staff. We insist that our technicians have the proper PPE while on site. Other cleaning companies are cheaper, but they are likely cutting back on PPE to be able to quote lower prices.
With SERVPRO of North Irving, it’s always safety first!
- Professional bioremediation and commercial cleaning services to thoroughly clean, disinfect, and sanitize all areas with CDC-recommended & EPA-registered disinfectants for porous and non-porous surfaces, and walls up to 8 feet.
- Moisture-sensitive surfaces will be hand-wiped with a disinfectant-wet towelette.
- Present to your patrons a certificate that your property was completely cleaned by SERVPRO.
- Social media announcement from us announcing your cinema cleaning has been completed and your theater is ready to safely and securely re-open.
- Facility refresh services include:
- Air duct cleaning with new A/C filters
- HEPA air scrubbing
- Upholstery cleaning (such as cinema seat cleaning)
- Carpet cleaning
We’re here to help movie theaters have a confident and successful reopening. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have about facility sanitation, cleaning products, or to get started with our complimentary cleaning estimate.
Call us at (972) 986-7677 or fill out our quick and easy contact form anytime!
Decontamination and Cleaning Guidelines for Reopening Restaurants After Lockdown
Restaurant COVID-19 Decontamination and Cleaning Services
Americans sorely miss eating at their favorite local restaurants, and the Dallas area is no exception. Restaurant workers are likely looking forward to going back to what they do best - serving delicious meals in the comfort of a welcoming dining area.
As of now, Governor Abbott has declared that many businesses (restaurants included) are allowed to reopen May 1st at 25% of its established capacity. Texas counties with five or fewer COVID cases can fill up to 50% of their capacity.
Abbott said that businesses are to open at their own discretion. Those restaurants that are ready to open must do so with care and caution to ensure the health and safety of both guests and staff.
Restaurant runners are already bacteria mitigation experts, but it’s wise to put together a best practices strategy including updated cleaning guidelines for virus spread prevention efforts.
Priority #1: What Every Owner and Employer Needs to Know
Right on time the National Restaurant Association recently released a publication on COVID-19 reopening guidance.
Restaurants need not navigate this process on their own. Comparing notes with others in the industry helps ensure that all your bases are covered.
Below are some tips for cleaning and sanitizing as restaurants reopen from the National Restaurant Association:
- The entire restaurant facility should be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized (especially if it has been shut down for a while). Special attention should be given to decontamination of “high touch” areas. However, complete cleaning guidelines should also include sanitizing areas that are rarely touched. Ensure that disinfectant products are the appropriate strength and that they are used properly for best effectiveness.
- Ensure that disinfectants are not coming into contact with food.
- Disinfect everything at dining tables between patron uses, especially high touch areas. Discard any single-use items. Consider wrapping utensils and doing away with presets at tables.
- Remove citrus wedge bins and unwrapped straws from self-serve drink stations. Give lemons and limes to customers upon request in containers with lids. Provide wrapped straws only. Think of other germ-catching items around self-serve stations and make the necessary modifications.
- Sanitize reusable menus before each use and dispose of used paper menus.
- Establish a schedule that includes more frequent cleanings on the back end as well as the front end.
- Check restrooms regularly. Clean and sanitize more often in relation to how frequently each is used.
- Make hand sanitizer readily available to guests. Consider installing touchless hand sanitizing dispensers.
This is only a preliminary list. Communicate with your staff to explore anything relevant that addresses the special hygiene needs of your restaurant.
Priority #2: Update Existing Policies and Procedures
Our way of life has completely changed this year and so must our practices. It’s more important than ever for management to do their part to prevent virus spread in public use areas.
To properly adjust to a new normal, make sure your updated protocol includes the following:
- Social distancing promotion with posted reminders and floor markers. Reduce the number of people standing around in waiting areas by offering wait alternatives (like texting them when it’s their turn).
- Clearly outline expectations for use of staff PPE (personal protective equipment like masks and gloves).
- Set clear guidelines regarding employee health practices including comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting schedule/instructions.
- Promptly discard all expired food items.
- See to it that there are a sufficient number of sneeze guards at self-serve stations such as salad bars & buffets.
- Frequently change, wash, and sanitize eating utensils. Consider eliminating self-service silverware.
- Minimize the inventory “grab and go” food coolers.
- Make sure food handling certifications (including ServSafe) are current. Offer food handler refresher training.
Come together as a team to put together a comprehensive and updated safety protocol. Listen to feedback and concerns from your staff to account for the needs of your particular operations. Use clear and consistent communication to ensure everyone is on board with the updated practices.
Priority #3: Monitor Employee Health and Provide Proper Safety Equipment
Restaurants aren’t always able to control what customers do, but they do have a say in how their staff functions during shifts.
Below are some recommendations on how to direct your staff to ensure they are in the best condition to serve customers.
- Make it clear that sick employees should not come to work. This is an FDA Food Code guideline.
- Monitor staff for signs and symptoms of illness. Pre-work screenings may be necessary such as taking temperature to make sure the employee doesn’t have a fever.
- Establish rules for staff who become ill. Per CDC guidelines, a worker with symptoms of COVID should self-isolate for 7 days, and is not ready to return to work unless symptom-free for at least 3 days (without the use of medications like fever reducers).
- Establish hand hygiene protocol including:
- How often they are expected to wash their hands,
- Appropriate use of hand sanitizer.
- Don’t touch the face with your hands.
- Update glove usage procedures:
- Refresh employees on the already established glove usage rules.
- Increase glove usage for food and money handling wherever appropriate.
- Place glove dispensers near sinks to remind employees to wash their hands before and after donning gloves.
- Use color-coded gloves to avoid cross-contamination - one color for food handling and one color for other purposes (such as cashiers who handle money).
Employees play the most important role in the hygienic maintenance of your restaurant. Take special care of them so that they can take care of your facility and your customers.
Priority #4: Implement Social Distancing
While government officials like Governor Abbott are starting to roll back some of the lockdown rules to allow restaurants to gradually open, they continue to be adamant about social distancing and protecting senior citizens.
Phase 1 of reopening in Texas outlines that restaurants are to reopen with only 25%-50% capacity (depending on the number of COVID-19 cases in the county). This guideline supports our community efforts for social distancing.
Below are some suggestions for social distancing success!
- Post friendly reminders about social distancing best practices.
- Adjust your floorplan to reinforce the current state rules for restaurant capacity (such as a temporary removal of some tables and seating).
- Limit party size.
- Make sure tables are at least six feet apart.
- Rope off or install barriers between tables that can’t be moved (like booths).
- Encourage cooperation from your guests and have a trained employee monitor the capacity in the reception and dining areas. It helps to have a monitor who has excellent customer service and communication skills. Some customers may not respond well to restrictions.
- Reserve space for delivery personnel so that they can maintain space and expediently serve those who need to stay home (like our senior citizens).
- Post advisories that people who are sick or symptomatic are not allowed to enter your restaurant. Encourage those who are sick to order take out instead.
- Provide and instruct public-facing staff to wear face protection.
- If possible, install transparent barriers at counters for public-facing staff.
- Reduce physical contact by encouraging/incentivizing mobile ordering, use of POS tablets, and contactless payment. Ideally, the cashier should be minimally handling credit cards, currency, and machines.
- Furnish hand sanitizer dispensers for guests (contactless if possible).
- Design a strategy that prevents guests from congregating. This includes floor markings, encouraging people to wait elsewhere (in cars), opening additional entrances/exits, adjusting traffic flow from bathrooms. The goal is to keep people apart as much as possible.
- See to it that the staff aren’t working too closely together. Space them six feet apart whenever possible. This means staggered registers and making space between workstations.
- Limit how many employees occupy the break room at a time.
- See to it that the staff is aware of important social distancing policies with training and prominent notices.
Preventing the spread now means preventing future lockdowns. When everyone does their part, we can avoid more closures.
How Restaurant Operators Can Instill Customer Confidence
Stepping into a restaurant for the first time in months may feel a bit surreal. The first step of helping the public ease back into a favorite American pastime is to reassure patrons that the establishment is safe.
Here’s how to do that.
- Conduct a complete and thorough cleaning (such as SERVPRO of North Irving commercial cleaning services). The confidence a sparkling clean restaurant brings will shine through from the management to the staff and finally to the customers.
- Be transparent about your cleaning practices. When customers see staff diligently following conscientious cleaning guidelines, they will see first-hand evidence of your attention to cleanliness.
- Communicate your updated health, safety, and cleaning policies around your establishment and on social media. This lets people know exactly what measures are being taken to prevent the spread of illness.
Easing into this new normal is an adjustment for all involved. With a little empathy and thoughtful communication, you put your customers at ease through the reopening process.
Follow Your State or City’s Guidelines on How to Reopen
Governor Abbott announced that restaurants will be allowed to open at limited capacity starting May 1st. While this is expected to override any local government orders, it may be wise to adhere to what local officials advise.
Each state (and cities within each state) has a different timeline for when they plan to reopen businesses (such as restaurants).
Local advisories may not be enforceable per state override, but it still serves as cautionary guidance based on the data specific to your city. Check in regularly with updates from the City of Irving and Dallas County.
The National Restaurant Association is also keeping the industry updated with reopening information.
SERVPRO of North Irving Coronavirus Cleaning and Decontamination Services for Restaurants
We have no doubt that you put full trust in your staff to do quality cleaning. However, your staff may not have the use of the best disinfectants in the industry (like our SERVPROXIDE) or have enough PPE to go around.
SERVPRO of North Irving has the professional deep cleaning experience and all the equipment needed (PPE included) for our IICRC trained technicians to comprehensively sanitize your restaurant for reopening.
What we have to offer:
- 24/7 service for biohazard cleanup emergencies or overnight scheduling that works around your operating hours.
- SERVPRO is the most recognized cleaning, decontamination, and restoration company in the country. Our disinfectants are trusted by international airports and federal agencies to clean their properties. We have effective disinfecting services for any sized facility and for any kind of situation (such as grocery store cleaning).
- Professional bioremediation services to clean, disinfect, and sanitize the property while also protecting our MVPs - our technicians. Other cleaning companies may offer lower prices, but they may do this by reducing PPE supplies to their staff. We practice uncompromising safety and hygiene standards.
- We apply CDC-recommended & EPA-registered disinfectants on all porous and non-porous surfaces, including walls up to 8 feet.
- We hand-wipe all moisture-sensitive surfaces with a disinfectant-wet towelette.
- We hand-wipe all high-touch surfaces.
- Receive a certification of your property’s cleanup as completed by SERVPRO.
- Social media announcement from us announcing your restaurant has been cleaned and is ready to re-open.
- Refresh services include:
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Air duct cleaning with new a/c filters
- HEPA air scrubbing
SERVPRO of North Irving is honored to serve the community alongside our revered restaurateurs. We’re here to support the safe and efficient reopen of our cherished eateries. (Learn more about our biohazard cleaning prices!)
Call us today at (972) 986-7677 or complete our super easy contact form anytime!
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Dallas
SERVPRO offers commercial air duct cleaning in Dallas. Call today for a free inspection and estimate: (972) 986-7677.
Commercial Duct Cleaning in Dallas
Commercial air duct cleaning requires specialized tools, techniques, and training to get the job done right. Our technicians are trained to handle air duct cleaning of any size in all kinds of facilities, including manufacturing facilities preparing for inspections by the FDA.
SERVPRO makes the Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Process simple and convenient for our clients.
Step 1: Call Us to Schedule A Free Inspection and Consultation
Call us right now and let us know what you’d like to get done. We’ll typically ask you:
- How many HVAC units do you have?
- How many duct openings are there?
- How high are your ceilings?
- What size filters do you have?
Answering these questions helps us show up at your property prepared for your inspection. While we’re there, we’ll ask you to walk us through your property and answer any more follow-up questions we might have.
We’re available by phone 24-hours a day, and we’re waiting for your call right now.
Step 2: Receive Your Commercial HVAC Cleaning Estimate
We’ll get right to work preparing your estimate. In just a short time, it’ll be emailed to you for your consideration. The project can start as soon as you give us permission to begin work.
Step 3: Schedule Service - Also Available After-Hours and Weekends!
Business interruption is expensive. We’re a business, too, and we understand the importance of finding a solution that allows your business to continue operations as quickly as possible or, even better, not stop them at all.
We make ourselves available to clean commercial air ducts when it’s most convenient for our clients, including:
- Regular business hours
If your commercial property requires special considerations, just let us know. We’re happy to find a solution that works for you.
Ready to Get Started?
We’re ready when you’re ready. Give us a call or contact us now to schedule us to visit your property. We service all
Commercial Cleaning Before An FDA Inspection
We have helped commercial properties, including manufacturing facilities, help prepare for FDA inspections. Our cleaning package includes:
Do you need other specialty cleaning services to prepare for your inspection? Just let us know.
Mold in Commercial Air Ducts
Mold in commercial air ducts often grows in buildings with high moisture or those with inadequate ventilation. Finding mold in air ducts isn’t what anyone wants, but it can be taken care of.
If we find mold during our inspection of your property, we can take care of it, too. Our franchise is a licensed Texas Mold Remediation Contractor, and we’ve helped remove mold from commercial air ducts for many businesses and commercial properties in Dallas, Texas.
Every commercial mold remediation project is custom planned for our clients. Just like with regular cleaning, mold remediation can happen:
- Regular business hours
Need more details on commercial mold remediation? Give us a call. Our mold remediation experts will be happy to answer your questions.
Multi-Stage Air Duct Cleaning
Many businesses choose to clean their air ducts in stages. The reasons for this vary from budgetary to simply being unable to close their entire facility down at one time. We are happy to grant these special requests from our clients.
If your commercial air duct cleaning project needs to be staged, we’ll create a schedule to take care of you.
Simultaneous Commercial Carpet Cleaning
As our commercial air vent technicians get to work on your ducts, we can also perform other commercial cleaning services on your property. The most popular add-on is commercial carpet cleaning. Our cleaning technicians can work on your floors and rugs at the same time. Many businesses bundle our services to refresh their entire space.
- Commercial Cleaning Bunding Discounts Available
- Happens Simultaneously with the Air Duct Cleaning
- Clean and Refresh Your Entire Workspace
We’re a Full-Service SERVPRO in Dallas
Our franchise has been serving our home of Dallas for over 30 years. We are a full-service SERVPRO in Dallas available to clean and restore any business and commercial property in North Texas.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation!
Cleaning C Diff in Dallas Nursing Homes
SERVPRO offers no-obligation estimates for C. Diff and other biohazard cleaning in Dallas, Texas.
C Diff Cleaning in Dallas Texas
Adults 65 years or older have a higher risk of becoming infected with C. Diff. When a resident in a nursing home contracts the infection, it’s important to clean the facilities quickly and help stop the contagious bacteria from spreading.
C. Diff is an abbreviation for clostridium difficile which is a type of bacteria. The infection affects a person’s colon and commonly causes diarrhea and other symptoms. It can spread by touch or contact with contaminated objects like clothing, countertops, and bathroom surfaces.
When we are called to a C. Diff cleaning, we are prepared for the following:
Hard Surface Cleaning
We use a specialized cleaning agent with proven efficacy to eliminate the C. Diff bacteria. Our technicians will wipe hard surfaces in:
- Living Rooms
- Communal Areas
Some cleaning agents leave a thin film on surfaces. This is normal and a necessary part of the chemical agent to ensure that the bacteria is eliminated. If your residents mind the film, it can be removed after we’ve ensured the dwell time the agent needs to be effective is met.
Deep Carpet Cleaning
We will deep clean carpets with the appropriate biohazard cleaning agent. In most instances, any stain that was on the carpet will also be removed. The carpet can be dried in a few minutes and is available to use again quickly.
This includes sofas, chairs, and mattresses.
Clothing and Textile Cleaning
Clothing and textiles can also be sanitized. We use a specialized machine that uses over five different detergents and a wet wash with hydraulic pressure to push bacteria out of clothing. Our franchise has over an 85% salvage rate -- among the highest in the industry. Clothing can be picked up, washed, dried, finished, and returned. We can sanitize:
- Shirts and pants
- Sports equipment
- Stuffed animals
- Sheets and pillowcases
- Blankets, comforters
ATP stands for adenosine triphosphate which is the energy molecule found in living cells. Our office uses ATP testing to verify our cleaning effectiveness. We can swab cleaned surfaces and measure the amount of organic material present. If the test measures positive past the acceptable threshold, it will be cleaned again.
Due to the nature of C. Diff and the type of cleaning involved, the cleanup is treated as a biohazard. Our technicians must wear appropriate personal protective equipment and may have to dispose of unsalvageable items in biohazard bags. All cleaning instruments will either be sanitized after use or disposed of at an appropriate biohazard waste facility.
C. Diff Considerations
When a business needs cleaning services, we are commonly asked if we can clean after typical hours. We can accommodate your nursing home’s busy schedule and work when our technicians can cause the least disruption to your residents. After-hours and overnight cleaning is available. Please let us know of your special request, and we will find a way to make this work for you.
The privacy of your business and residents is important to us. The documentation we take, such as photographs and measurements, will not be shared. No photographs of your residents or staff will be taken.
No Obligation Bid
We are happy to provide a no-obligation bid for your nursing home. Call us today to schedule a free inspection.
Biohazard Cleanup, Dallas Texas
SERVPRO of North Irving is an experienced biohazard cleanup company in Dallas. We have cleaned homes and businesses that have experienced crime scenes, unattended deaths, and other types of trauma resulting in blood-borne pathogen cleanup. Our areas of service include Dallas and all of North Texas.
Our crews are available dispatch for 24-hour emergencies every day of the year. We can be reached 24/7 at (972) 986-7677. Call us any time!
“Like it never even happened,” only happens here.
To learn more about C. Diff, please visit The Mayo Clinic and MedicineNet.com.
Hospital Affected by Water Damage in Dallas
SERVPRO North Irving is a leader in the disaster restoration industry. We have restored thousands of residential and commercial properties in Dallas.
24-hour Emergency Response in Dallas
When there is water damage in DFW, we are ready to respond 24 hours a day. The last place that we like hearing about having water damage is a hospital. When we received a call about a flooded hospital with an emergency water damage in Dallas, we knew we needed to work as fast as possible.
Hospitals cannot be shut down. When they have an emergency, we’ll help them no matter what time of day it is. For this hospital, their water damage happened in the middle of the night.
Within 30 minutes of their phone call, a team of our Dallas restoration managers were on site inspecting the water damage. Minutes later, our water remediation technicians arrived and began to execute the managers' water damage restoration plan.
Multistory Water Damage Inspection
The water damage this hospital experienced happened across a portion of two different floors. When a pipe burst on the upper floor, it flooded the hallways and rooms. The water also found its way down to the floor directly underneath it by escaping through the ceiling. Our restoration managers were you able to find exactly where the water traveled to by using thermal imaging cameras.
After our technicians extracted all of the water from the flooring, walls, and ceiling, it was time to set up a drying plan. We needed a drying plan that achieved our goal to open the hospital rooms for patient care as quickly as possible.
Water Classification and Category
There are three different water classifications and categories that we use in the restoration industry. Classifying water helps us determine the safest way to handle the damage.
For this hospital, we were lucky to find that the water was Category 1 which meant it was clean. Clean water can be removed quickly because the areas do not have to be sanitized.
It took just a few hours for our technicians to extract all of the water from the flooded hospital floors. Although the water was Category 1, our technicians still sanitized every area the water touched due to the nature of this environment needing to be as sanitary as possible.
Proving Sanitation with TPA Testing
It's never enough to apply a sanitizer onto an area and hope that it does its job correctly. Chemicals need a specific dwell time to work effectively. It’s important for us to know that the job was done properly, especially in an environment where patient safety is the main concern.
Our office uses TPA testing to make sure that our sanitation efforts have worked. TPA stands for adenosine triphosphate. We test TPA levels on surfaces to scientifically validate the results of our cleaning.
Our cleaning technicians tested all the areas that we sanitized by using TPA reader. Any areas that scored higher than a zero for TPA were immediately cleaned again. It was only when areas tested zero that anyone was allowed back into that area.
A zero score on a TPA test means it is food-grade safe. This means that the area is clean enough to eat from without the risk of biological hazard.
Dehumidification and a Commercial Desiccant
When we are drying a structure after water damage, we make sure everything is dried properly. A correctly dried structure helps avoid mold and permanent damage. In a small water damage, a few professional dehumidifiers is usually enough to correctly dry the structure. In a large loss like this hopsital, the use of a commercial desiccant is needed.
A desiccant is a very large and specialized dehumidifier that is a specially made for large areas. Our office temporarily installed a desiccant to dry the structure’s vast air space.
Water Damaged Paper Health Records
When the water damage occurred, a significant amount of water found its way into one of the hospitals records room. In a matter of just minutes, thousands of patient files were wet. Due to the sensitive nature of these files and healthcare privacy laws, this paperwork needed to be saved.
There are many water restoration companies in DFW, but few have the capability to save damaged paperwork. We knew from other water damages in schools and libraries how to respond to the hospital’s need to salvage important paperwork. We also knew we had to act quickly to save the paperwork’s integrity. Before the paper is permanently damaged we brought a refrigerated truck and loaded sealed boxes of sensitive paperwork into it. Inside the truck, the boxes of papers were quickly frozen. Once the truck was loaded, it immediately left to the SERVPRO sublimation chamber where the documents underwent restoration services.
Saving Water Damaged Paper with Sublimation
The SERVPRO sublimation chamber is state-of-the-art equipment created to save water-damaged paperwork.
The first step is to freeze the paperwork as quickly as possible. The freezing stops the paper from falling apart. The paperwork needs to stay frozen until the sublimation process can begin. This is why we immediately freeze paperwork and keep it a frozen state as it travels to our chamber.
Sublimation is the process where water goes from a frozen state directly to air. Usually, the stages of water mean that it will go from frozen to liquid to air. Sublimation skips the liquid part which makes it possible for water damaged paper to be saved. The paper goes directly from a frozen state to dry.
Sublimation is a very sophisticated process that very few disaster restoration companies in the nation can accomplish. With the use of the SERVPRO sublimation chamber, this hospital was able to save all its patient paperwork.
After the sublimation was done, the documentation was once again loaded onto a truck and delivered back to the hospital.
Commercial Property Insurance
Our office administrators were able to contact the hospital's insurance company within just a few minutes of their water damage happening. We were able to establish the hospital’s claim and get their entire project approved within a few hours.
There are many water removal companies in DFW. Our franchise has over 30 years of water restoration in Dallas. We’ve restored thousands of properties, and we work with all insurance companies to handle commercial water removal in Dallas. Trust us to help you. When properties need Dallas water damage restoration, we’re their first call. Our franchise has the expertise to work with insurance adjusters and make sure that water damage claims are processed correctly and quickly. We are one of the few full-service water damage repair companies available. We can help from start to end -- from emergency water removal to construction. If any commercial mold remediation is needed, we’re licensed for that, too.
Leader in Water Damage Restoration in Dallas
SERVPRO of North Irving is a trusted fire and water damage restoration company in Dallas, TX. We have the expertise and experience to properly restore all properties needing water mitigation in Dallas. We perform residential and commercial restoration in Dallas. Our SERVPRO franchise in Dallas also has a Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License. We offer free mold inspections in Dallas and all North Texas. You can trust us to handle all your residential and commercial restoration and cleaning service needs.
Our crews are available dispatch for 24 hour emergencies every day of the year. We can be reached 24/7 at (972) 986-7677. Call us any time!
We are locally owned and operated. Learn more about us.
“Like it never even happened,” only happens here.
Commercial Mold Cleanup in Dallas
SERVPRO specializes in commercial mold cleanup in Dallas, TX
Commercial Mold Removal
Commercial properties usually have a lot more space than the average property to grow mold. The size of a commercial property alone makes mold remediation inspection an important undertaking. When mold is found in a commercial property, it should be remediated as quickly as possible to prevent the issue from growing.
Our franchise is a licensed Texas Mold Remediation Contractor, and we have helped many businesses and commercial property owners properly remediate the mold on their properties.
To prevent mold from becoming an issue, we recommend inspecting your property for mold at least once a quarter. These are the most likely places for mold growth in a commercial property.
Mold in Bathrooms
Bathrooms are a good place to look because there are so many places that water flows through them. Look behind sinks, especially if they are in close to the cabinet, and behind and around every toilet. If you see any pipes leaking, call a plumber and get it taken care of immediately.
Mold in Kitchens or Kitchenettes
Many businesses have small kitchens for their staff to use. f you have a kitchen area, look for leaks wherever the sink is and around any cabinetry. If you have a refrigerator or ice maker in this area, also inspect the area surrounding it.
Make sure to also look inside all of your cabinets. There may be pipes running water behind the walls, and if there is a small leak behind it, you may not notice it until you see water spots on the drywall or cabinet.
Many industrial settings have multiple sinks around their property. Look for leaks around every sink you have on your property.
Break areas are popular places for mold growth due to spills and leaking vending machines. Look behind vending machines and see if there is excessive moisture behind it. If the machine is not operating correctly, there may be too much condensation that can then turn into a source of mold growth.
Mold Around Water Fountains
While not all commercial properties have water fountains, they are still widely used in public buildings such as schools and libraries. Look for mold growth around every water fountain in your facility. Make sure to have absorbent mats to absorb any spilled water around these areas. These mats should be cleaned and left to completely dry on a daily basis. If you see the floor loosening or becoming a different color around your water fountain, this is a sign that water is being allowed to absorb into the floor.
Look for water leaking from the ice maker on a regular basis.
Just like ice makers, freezers are common in many commercial properties, especially industrial kitchens. Look for leaking water around your freezer. The smell of must means mold is likely already growing.
Mold in Laundry Areas
There tends to be some water spillage every day in a laundry area, and this water should be cleaned up quickly. Another aspect to look out for is a leak from the many pipes that carry water. If your laundry machines are close to the wall, make the effort to look behind them on a regular basis to ensure that there is no mold growth or moisture.
Mold in Showers
Some industrial properties have showers, but they are mostly placed in areas like gyms or places that host sporting activities. Communal gyms are a very popular place for mold because moisture is almost constantly introduced into the area. Showers also tend to not be regularly cleaned. If you are charged with the upkeep of a shower, make sure that there is a way to remove the moisture from the air as it's introduced into the environment.
Windows that are not sealed properly let precipitation into a building after a storm or even on a regular morning with dew in the air. A convenient time to check for moisture is after a storm. Look at your windows and ensure that no water has been able to break the moisture barrier. If you see any water, repair the moisture barrier quickly.
Doors have the same situation that windows do in case of storms. Check your moisture barriers around your doors, especially on the bottom, to make sure that water stays out.
Loading Areas or Garage Doors
Because loading areas have a lot of interaction with the outdoors and typically have vehicles coming in and out, it's important to make sure that these areas remain dry. Not only is this a matter of personnel safety, but the water that is allowed to stay indoors will eventually become a problem.
Mold in Previous Sites of Water Damage
Previous sites of water damage are also places where we ask to inspect when we are looking for mold. The reason for this is that those places have seen higher-than-average moisture content for a period of time. If the water damage remediation in that area was not done correctly, moisture was left behind and likely caused mold growth.
We recommend only hiring reputable water damage restoration companies to handle your water damage. Always ask to see the drying logs from the company you have hired to make sure that they dried your property correctly.
Mold in Air Ducts and around HVAC Systems
The areas around AC units are usually places with problems. If your unit is placed on the roof of your commercial building, make sure that the unit is inspected and working properly so no water pooling occurs. If you also notice moisture in your HVAC system, this is a sign that there is likely something blocking the air duct. In this case, we recommend you schedule an air duct cleaning.
Mold in Water Heaters
Water heaters tend to be enclosed in dark spaces, which create a perfect environment for mold. If your water heater is enclosed, make sure to expect it regularly to see if any water is leaking. If you see any leak, no matter how small, make sure it’s taken care of.
Many water damages in DFW are caused by water heater failure. In a matter of just a few hours, entire homes have been flooded. Be sure to upkeep with your water heater maintenance. If you do have a water heater leak and need water cleanup in Dallas Fort Worth, we are available 24 hours a day.
Mold Inspection in Dallas, TX
If you are interested in a professional mold inspection, give us a call anytime. We are happy to visit your property and inspect it for mold growth.
Mold inspections and estimates are always free and available to all businesses in North Texas. Give us a call today.
Commercial Mold Remediation
If you find mold during one of your routine inspections or we find mold during our inspection, we can help. We have helped restore thousands of properties since we began servicing Dallas-Fort Worth in 1986. We are a licensed contractor for the state of Texas, and we have the experience you need remediate your mold quickly safely and legally.
Unfortunately, many commercial properties only find mold when it has grown past the 25 contiguous feet the state of Texas allows before it becomes mandatory for the mold remediation to be filed with the state.
We understand that businesses interruption is expensive, and any mold remediation project that occurs on your property has to happen quickly and correctly. We routinely work with other businesses to remediate their mold problems after hours. This either minimizes business disruption or eliminates it completely. Give us a call to talk about how we can best serve your business to keep your employees safe and your business disruption at a minimum.
To learn more about the mold remediation process please read our article here.
Mold Removal Companies in Dallas
There are many mold removal companies in Dallas to choose from. Many of them are specialized and cannot also offer water damage cleanup services even though they are usually the cause of mold growth. We are proud to be one of the SERVPRO Dallas franchises that offer both in-house mold remediation and water damage repair in Dallas Fort Worth. Our ability to be a full-service mold remediation company is what makes us a leader in Dallas restoration.
Black Mold Removal in Dallas
Black mold remediation requires the same process of any other kind of mold remediation. We often receive calls about black mold in Dallas Fort Worth. It’s understandable why black mold is a major concern. There have been many news articles talking about the toxicity of black mold like stachybotrys chartarum. There are many types of mold. Rest assured that our franchise is a licensed Texas Mold Remediation contractor, and we have experience removing black mold from all properties.
Trusted Leader in Mold Remediation in Dallas, TX
SERVPRO of North Irving is a trusted leader in mold removal and water mitigation in Dallas. We are an expert water restoration company, and we have helped clean up homes and businesses in our hometown for over 30 years. We know how to properly clean and restore all properties. We have a Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License and offer free mold inspections in Dallas and all DFW.
If your property requires mold clean up in Dallas, give us a call. You can trust us to handle all your residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services.
Our crews are available dispatch for 24 hour emergencies every day of the year. We can be reached 24/7 at (972) 986-7677. Call us any time!
We are locally owned and operated. Learn more about us.
“Like it never even happened,” only happens here.
Commercial Mold Cleanup Dallas, TX
Our SERVPRO location has been a trusted leader in Dallas disaster restoration since 1986. We have restored thousands of homes and businesses.
Mold can be disruptive to a business. If you find mold on your commercial property, it’s important to get it remediated quickly to avoid disrupting your business any further. The longer mold is allowed to fester, the more the mold will grow and cause damage to your building.
The best time to remediate mold is as soon as you find it. If mold grows larger than 25 square contiguous square feet, then Texas state mold protocol becomes mandated. The time for mold that has to be cleared by the state is longer, which causes a bigger disruption to business operations.
Businesses that need Dallas mold remediation have important factors to consider when choosing a mold remediation company.
24 Hour Mold Remediation in Dallas
Business disruption is expensive and has to be minimized as much as possible. We understand how important it is for the disruption of the mold remediation project to either be minimized or eliminated altogether. We have successfully completed many commercial mold remediation projects by simply scheduling our work after business hours.
Our offices are open 24 hours a day. This gives our franchise the unique ability to schedule mold remediation at any time that is convenient to your business. In past projects, we have scheduled mold cleanup:
- After business hours (after 5 P.M.)
- During weekends
- During popular holidays when employees are away from the building
We’re willing to work with you to find the best time for your mold remediation project.
If your business is a 24-hour operation like us, we will work to find ways to minimize the interruption of the mold clean up as much as possible. We can usually accomplish this by using mold containment.
Containment for Mold
Containment means we will isolate the mold affected area so the spores will not be allowed to spread to other areas of your property. This is especially important if your employees begin to experience mold symptoms or you have customers that need to enter your property.
Our mold technicians will set up floor to ceiling containment and run HEPA air scrubbers if needed.
Containment can be set up immediately; we do not have to wait for Texas state approval. While we are happy to set up containment to help prevent mold growth, it is only a temporary solution as we make arrangements and get state approval for complete mold remediation.
Texas Mold Laws
Texas has mold laws that begin when mold has grown over 25 contiguous square feet. Mold that is smaller than that still needs to be remediated, but it does not have to be filed with Texas.
If your mold is over 25 contiguous feet, then it mold falls under Texas Mold Assessment And Remediation Rules (TMARR).
TMARR requires a Texas Licensed Mold Assessor to write a Mold Protocol. Since we are a mold contractor, we cannot legally choose an assessor for you. For a list of licensed mold assessment companies in Texas, please see the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation.
After you’ve received a mold protocol from a mold assessor, a Texas Licensed Mold Contractor (us) will file a Work Plan with the State of Texas. Once the Work Plan is filed, mold law mandates that we wait at least five (5) business days before starting your mold remediation. Our company will work with you to schedule your mold remediation as soon as the mandatory waiting period is over.
When we finish the mold remediation, the Mold Assessor has to check the cleaning to make sure it’s successful. If it is, they will issue a Clearance Document.
The Texas Licensed Mold contractor (us) can then issue a Certificate of Mold Damage Remediation to you which documents that the mold cleanup was done successfully. Keep this document as part of your permanent records. It may come in handy if you should sell your property or have questions about mold remediation from your insurance provider.
Dallas Mold Damage
Mold grows on surfaces of moist objects. If left to grow long enough, the mold will eventually damage the object it has been resting on. We have seen mold eat into wood, drywall, carpet, clothing, and even rubber and leather shoes.
The longer mold is allowed to fester, the more it has a chance of growing. Mold is a spore that is very small and light. When there is air movement near the mold, the spore will float into the air. When the airborne spore lands, it will have a chance to attach itself to a new surface and continue growing. The problem here is obvious -- the more mold there is, the higher the chance there is for spores to go airborne and infest another area of your property. This is why it’s so important to control mold growth as soon as it is found.
Our franchise has a Mold Remediation Contractor license with the state of Texas, and we offer no-cost mold inspections to all properties in Dallas Fort Worth. If you are not sure whether you have mold or not, that’s okay. Give us a call to schedule your mold inspection, and we will be able to help.
You can also inspect your property for mold yourself. Follow our mold inspection recommendations.
Look for mold in the places most likely to have moisture. This includes:
- Kitchens. Inspect for mold around sinks, behind the dishwasher, and behind any refrigerators, ice makers, and coolers.
- Break rooms. Look for mold behind vending machines with a cooling component and behind water fountains.
- Bathrooms. Look for mold under sinks and around toilets.
- Laundry area. Look around every machine that uses water.
- Around water heaters. If your water heater(s) are in an enclosed space, keep a closer eye on them. Enclosed, dark spaces that have any moisture introduced in them will create an excellent environment for mold growth.
- Around air conditioning units if they are placed on the building’s roof
- Around windows. Look to see if the window’s moisture barriers are still intact. If you see any moisture inside the building, dry the area and fix the window’s barriers.
- Around doors. Look after a rainstorm to see if any water has permeated.
- Any other part of your property that previously experienced water damage.
Other Commercial Restoration Services
If your commercial property requires other services, we are prepared to help. Our other commercial services include:
Commercial Mold Remediation: Dallas, TX
SERVPRO of North Irving is a trusted leader in the Texas disaster restoration industry and has the expertise to handle mold remediation in Dallas and all of North Texas. We are based out of Dallas, TX, and we have helped clean up homes and businesses in our hometown for over 30 years. We have a Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License and offer free mold inspections in all Dallas. You can trust us to handle your commercial restoration and cleaning mold needs.
Our crews are available dispatch for 24-hour emergencies every day of the year. We can be reached 24/7 at (972) 986-7677. Call us anytime!
“Like it never even happened,” only happens here.
SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile for Dallas Businesses
We have helped businesses in Dallas recover from storm surges, water damages, fire damages, and storm-related events.
50% of businesses don’t reopen after a disaster. The reason is often preventable -- many of these businesses didn’t have a plan in place for restoration and reopening. This doesn’t have to happen to you.
Pre-Planning is Important for Any Dallas Disaster
Pre planning for any disaster can save valuable time and help you know what your plan of action is before anything has even happened. We have helped businesses in Dallas recover from storm surges, water damages, fire damages, and storm-related events such as hail damage, wind damage, and even lightning strikes. We have a 24-hour emergency line to make sure our response is always immediate.
Knowing you are “Ready for whatever happens” will build trust with your clients and employees. They will know that although your business was momentarily affected, they won’t have to be. You can reassure them that their employment is safe and everyone will be ready to get back to work in a short period of time.
We work quickly for you because we know business interruptions are expensive. We understand your property has to be remediated quickly and correctly by a professional cleaning company.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) reduces business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation. Being ready will help minimize how water damage and fire damage affect your business and how quickly you can get back to making a profit.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Provides:
A no cost assessment of your facility.
There is no need to allocate funds to critical pre planning. Simply give us a call, and we will record vital data about your property that will help us pre plan remediation procedures in case of an emergency.
A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
A Profile Document takes little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. This small time investment will save a lot of time later, if ever needed. If you don’t have time to gather the information to complete this document yourself, just give us a call. We’ll be glad to do the work for you, free of charge.
A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
A guide can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
Establishes us, SERVPRO of North Irving, as your disaster restoration provider.
SERVPRO of North Irving is recognized as a leader in the restoration industry. We have over 30 years of experience serving all of Dallas Fort Worth.
When you call us, our mitigation teams are immediately activated. A commercial mitigation manager will head to your commercial property immediately with a team of technicians behind them. Our manager will assess the situation and begin putting your ERP into action. Our technicians are often on site cleaning and remediating your property in as little as two hours after your call.
Don’t let other Dallas disaster restoration companies keep you waiting. Ask for an arrival time when the company’s crews will physically be on site with equipment and ready work. Some companies in DFW tell potential customers they are on their way and show up with empty trucks as they stall for time. Don’t allow this to happen to you. Time is precious. If the company you’ve called doesn’t make good on its promise to start work, call someone that is ready to handle the job.
Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
Knowing the chain of command saves everyone time. It makes sure we contact the right person to get work authorized and keep the restoration process progressing.
Provides facility details such as shut off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it, and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency. Many times, the severity of a water damage can be reduced simply by knowing how to cut off the water to the building.
If your business is ready to start your SERVPRO Emergency READY Plan, give us a call. We will visit your business and complete the plan on your behalf. In the end, you’ll have both a digital and paper copy of your company’s plan.
If you prefer, you can fill out a READY Plan yourself by visiting SERVPRO’s Ready Plan Website. Make sure to list SERVPRO of North Irving as your preferred franchise.
Trusted Leader in Water Damage Restoration and Fire Damage Restoration in Dallas Texas
SERVPRO of North Irving is a water damage restoration and fire and smoke damage restoration company in Dallas, Texass. We have performed work in Dallas for over 30 years. We also have a Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License and offer free mold inspections.
Our crews are available dispatch for 24 hour emergencies every day of the year. We can be reached 24/7 at (972) 986-7677. Call us any time!
“Like it never even happened,” only happens here.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Service Dallas
A clean, healthy office carpet helps set the first impression your customers have when they walk into your business.
Commercial carpets are a big investment. They are meant to last, but with so much foot traffic, taking care of them is necessary. Besides vacuuming the carpet regularly, your commercial carpet should also be deep cleaned. This will extend its life and keep it looking well kept and professional.
A clean, healthy office carpet helps set the first impression your customers have when they walk into your business. Besides aesthetics, keeping a clean carpet also helps provide healthy indoor air quality.
Carpets are also the place where airborne particles and other dirt gathers over time. Office carpet cleaning also provides a clean and safe environment for your employees.
Office Carpet Cleaning can:
- Eliminate most stains.
- Extend the life of your carpet.
- Reduce wear.
- Maintain your carpet’s color and texture.
- Clean only high traffic areas or your entire carpet.
- Work after hours to prevent business interruptions.
Other Commercial Cleaning Companies & Carpet Cleaning Cost
Many of our competitors often give commercial properties a bid for carpet cleaning but are not upfront about hidden costs. When the carpet also needs spot removal, sanitation, or specialized odor removal, that low budget bid suddenly becomes expensive.
We don’t do this. When we give businesses a bid for commercial carpet cleaning, our first bid is our last. We will not spring surprise surcharges to your bill.
Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Technique
Our Dallas carpet cleaning technicians will:
- Assess the best technique to clean your commercial carpet. We will often use deep cleaning using hot water extraction.
- Apply spot treatments where necessary at no extra charge.
- Apply sanitizer.
- Apply odor removal or a light fragrance at your request.
- Your carpet will be dry and ready to use again within 1-2 hours depending on your building’s humidity.
How Often Should You Clean Your Carpet?
Different environments have a number of effects on your commercial carpet. We typically recommend commercial carpets be deep cleaned once to twice a year when food is not consumed on the carpet. However, if you notice a build up of dirt on your floors, it’s time to schedule a cleaning.
Regularly Scheduled Industrial Cleaning Services
We work with many businesses that require deep carpet cleaning services year-round. Our clients are businesses in the hospitality industry, education, government, and medical services.
If you’d like to schedule a regular commercial carpet cleaning, we’re happy to help. Give us a call today for a free consultation and bid.
Other Business Cleaning Services
Besides commercial carpet cleaning, we also provide:
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
Enlisting the role of professionals for Dallas air duct cleaning improves the air quality of your property. When dust is allowed to accumulate in the HVAC system, many people end up suffering from allergy symptoms like sneezing, coughing, and headaches. In climates with warm air and high humidity, dirty air ducts also become hot spots for mold growth.
Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Services
Commercial kitchens require deep cleaning every day. When restaurants want to make sure they will pass an upcoming health inspection, they call us. We verify the cleanliness of their kitchens. We accomplish this by providing ATP testing and cleaning any remaining trouble spots.
We approach cleaning tasks with an objective and science-based approach. We use ATP testing to prove contamination levels. ATP -- adenosine triphosphate -- is found in all living cells. Anything alive has ATP. The greater the ATP level, the greater the microbial contamination.
We take an ATP sample before and after cleaning. We test before cleaning to prove that the item is contaminated enough to warrant professional cleaning. Then, we test after cleaning to prove it's been sanitized successfully.
Accidents happen everywhere. Whether it be a business, hotel, school, or athletic facility, we are ready to respond to any biohazard cleanup situation. Our technicians are professionally trained to clean up after all kinds of trauma situations where bloodborne pathogens are present. We will clean your property discreetly and dispose of items legally.
Construction Debris Removal
Construction debris removal is more than just removing leftover materials. The amount of dust created during construction is usually the most problematic culprit. We take HEPA vacuums to capture all fine dust particles and remove it from the commercial property’s walls and floors. Many times, commercial air duct cleaning is also needed.
We have a Texas Mold Remediation Contractor license and have helped many businesses in North Texas with mold removal. We have experience remediating mold of all sizes and types. We offer free mold inspections and bids. Our mold restoration technicians can work at any time during the day to minimize or avoid business interruption while we abate the mold damage.
Request a Free Cleaning Bid
Give us a call. We’ll head over to your property and prepare a free bid.
Trusted Leader in Water and Fire Damage Restoration in Dallas Texas
SERVPRO of North Irving is a water damage restoration and fire and smoke damage restoration company in Dallas Texas. We have performed work in Dallas for over 30 years. We also have a Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License and offer free mold inspections.
Our crews are available dispatch for 24-hour emergencies every day of the year. We can be reached 24/7 at (972) 986-7677. Call us any time!
“Like it never even happened,” only happens here.
Dallas Apartment Fire Guide for Landlords
Call or contact us anytime for any Dallas fire damage restoration need. Estimates are free. We're here to help.
Fire damage can be devastating. When a Dallas apartment is on fire, there are many concerns to take into account. The first is the safety of all occupants. Thankfully, we have great fire departments that help save lives every day. After the firefighters are gone, there is even more to consider:
- How many tenants are displaced? Where will they go?
- What will happen to the damaged apartments? Can my tenants get their belongings back?
- How will insurance cover this type of claim when there are multiple people involved?
- How quickly can I get those apartments rebuilt so my tenants can move back in?
- Who should I call to start helping me right now?
- Will the water damage after the firefighting efforts cause even more damage, like mold?
When there’s a fire in Dallas today, there is a lot of help that you can get quickly. Our hometown has many fire cleanup companies ready to help.
Fire remediation is a specialty industry that requires years of experience to get right. When deciding which fire restoration company in Dallas to trust, look for a full-service damage restoration company with a long history of experience and success.
Choosing A Company for Fire Restoration in Dallas
Our market of Dallas Fort Worth has many fire damage restoration companies. Many will go to you and offer their services even before the firefighters leave. Even as you call your insurance company about your fire damage claim, you’ll still have to consider who you want to work for you. Ask yourself:
Do I want a full-service fire damage restoration company that will be my one call? Or
Do I want to handle multiple fire restoration vendors myself?
For many of our customers, the answer is simple: they want one company they can trust to handle every aspect of their fire damage claim. This is where we come in.
SERVPRO of North Irving has been a trusted leader in the restoration industry with over 30 years of serving Dallas Fort Worth. We are an experienced and full-service residential and commercial fire damage restoration company.
We understand the urgency to both get the job done quickly and correctly. Downtime is costly for a business, and we know how important it is to get back up and running ASAP. Our managers and technicians are experienced fire damage restorers, and our office also offers reconstruction to rebuild your damaged apartments.
We have helped many property managers rebuild their apartment complexes after fire damage. We are the “one call” for our customers, and we can be yours, too.
Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Emergency Fire Board Up Services
As soon as we’re called to your property, we will begin emergency fire board up services. We will perform emergency roof tarping on damaged roofs and also cover damaged doors, walls, and windows. Boarding up a property immediately helps weather from coming in and causing secondary damage. It also deters unauthorized access and theft.
Apartment Fire Insurance / Renters Insurance
We can work with all your tenants and guide them towards filing a claim with their renter's insurance company. Each tenant will be assigned a Project Coordinator from our office who will connect with each renter’s insurance adjuster and begin their claim process. Many times, it takes only hours for an insurance company to begin approval work in each apartment.
Within a few days, most renters will have all of their household items inventoried, packed, and moved to our cleaning and storage facilities. Any debris inside their apartment is also thrown away.
Clearing the apartment quickly is always our goal. We know it’s important to have a clean and safe space in which our technicians can immediately begin fire cleanup and fire damage restoration services. We will clean all fire and smoke out of the apartment and perform fire smoke odor removal.
If anything inside the apartment was permanently damaged, our reconstruction crews will come and repair it.
Water Damage Services
Fire and water damages usually go hand in hand due to firefighting efforts.
If there is any standing water in the apartments, we will perform water extraction and other necessary water damage restoration services on day one and the drying process will begin. We do this to prevent any further damage and mold damage.
If we are not allowed to enter your property due to restrictions imposed by either the fire department or the insurance company, then we can also perform mold remediation. We are a Texas Licensed Mold Remediation Contractor with mold removal experts on staff.
After a Restoration Manager assesses your property, we will begin cleaning each apartment. We will remove all damaged structure and clean the soot off all the entire structure. We will also work with the renter’s insurance provider to get permission to remove their contents inside and move them to our storage and cleaning facilities.
Fire Smoke Odor Removal / Deodorization
Our technicians will use various techniques to eliminate the smoke smell from the apartment. This will involve removing all materials that have absorbed smoke and cleaning all residues from the walls. We will also install air scrubbers with HEPA filtration to remove airborne smoke particles.
If the structure of the apartment has been damaged beyond repair, our technicians will remove the damaged portions. At this point, one of our Reconstruction Managers will assess the damage and begin working with your insurance provider to begin the reconstruction process.
Full-Service Fire Restoration Company Near You
Handling a fire damage claim is stressful. Instead of coordinating the efforts of a handful of vendors, our promise to you is to help simplify this process by assigning you a Project Coordinator to guide you through every step of the fire restoration process from beginning to end.
Should you ever have a question about your project, your Project Coordinator will be there for you. They will:
- Work with your insurance company and your tenants' insurance companies to process all claims.
- Work with our fire restoration manager to coordinate fire cleanup efforts in each apartment like fire smoke odor removal and handling your renters’ contents claims.
- Work with our Reconstruction Project Manager to help rebuild any damage to each apartment.
We’re a SERVPRO in Dallas
Our franchise is a water damage restoration and fire and smoke damage restoration company in Dallas, Texas just minutes west of downtown.
Our staff of fire restoration experts is ready to help.
Call or contact us online anytime for a free consultation and disaster cleanup estimate. All insurance is accepted.
Commercial Cleaning Services in Dallas
SERVPRO in Dallas provides many commercial cleaning services. We respond 24 hours a day to any business in North Texas.
Commercial Cleaning Services in Dallas
We often receive calls from businesses in need of cleaning services. Some types of services we handle every day of the year such as water damages and fire damage restoration. We have over 30 years of handling commercial cleaning projects, and we’re well known as leaders in the restoration industry.
Other times we receive cleaning requests that many people don’t know we also specialize in. These include:
Biohazard Cleanup and Blood-borne Pathogen Cleanup
Blood-borne pathogens are microorganisms in human blood that are infectious and can cause diseases. Examples include Hepatitis B, C, and HIV.
Accidents can happen everywhere, to anyone, at any time. While many businesses and public properties have janitorial staff, they are likely not equipped to safely handle this type of biohazard cleanup.
We have cleaned up biohazard waste in almost every type of industry. We have cleaned biohazards in airports, schools, athletic training facilities, manufacturing plants, and police stations. We have also cleaned residential properties where hoarding, unattended death, homicide, and suicide situations have occurred.
Crime Scene Trauma, Vandalism, and Graffiti Cleanup
Broken windows and doors don’t just look bad. They are also a liability for any business that has to be taken care of quickly.
When portions of a commercial property are in disarray, any type of weather get easily get inside the building and case a water damage. What was a simple fix for a broken window can quickly become a water damage with mold infestation.
Broken property also makes it easier for potential vandals or any unauthorized personnel to gain entry into the property.
To prevent all these situations, we perform emergency board up services. We will install sturdy, weatherproof boarding within a matter of hours. Broken windows, doors, and even portions of the building will be protected. We can also install a roof tarp if needed.
If trauma has occurred at the crime scene, we will clean and remediate the property after the police have left the scene. Another service we provide is same day graffiti removal.
Most businesses have company vehicles that at times need to have a thorough cleaning. At times, it's a simple matter of food and drinks accidentally being spilled and the upholstery needs to be cleaned.
Other times, vehicle cleanups involve bloodborne pathogens and have to be treated with extra care. This often involves a person or people vomiting, defecating, or bleeding from injury.
We have cleaned cars, trucks, and many kinds of commercial vehicles.
Pest & Rodent Infestation Cleanup
After the pests or rodents have been taken care of by an exterminator, we can come in to clean up any mess left behind.
Because some animal fecal matter can pose a risk if inhaled, we are careful to use appropriate chemicals and personal safety protection.
Any areas that were damaged by the animals can also be reconstructed. We often see damaged drywall due to the critters chewing through it. More serious damage we have helped restore includes flooring or structural beams that have been affected by termites.
Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Services: ATP Testing & Sanitization
Restaurants and commercial kitchens call us to test their cooking environments for ATP --adenosine triphosphate. ATP is found in all living cells, and anything alive has it. The greater the ATP level on an object, the greater the microbial contamination.
Kitchens want to make sure all cooking and prep surfaces are disinfected and sanitized. The process to verify this is simple. Our technicians will swab every surface in the kitchen with an ATP swab. Afterward, we’ll insert each swab into an ATP meter to receive a score. Each test only takes a few seconds and they can make all the difference between a pass or fail score with a health inspection.
If an area of the kitchen does not meet food grade safety levels and needs to be decontaminated, we can clean those trouble spots immediately.
Commercial Mold Remediation
We have a Texas Mold Remediation Contractor license and have helped hundreds of businesses all over North Texas complete commercial mold removal projects. Our mold remediation specialists have handled mold growth projects of all sizes.
As a licensed mold contractor, we are intimately familiar with Texas Mold Law and will always comply with the rules and standards of our state.
Texas Mold Law
If mold is found on your property, there are two ways it can be handled:
- The Mold is Under 25 Contiguous Feet
Contiguous means the mold is touching. Mold of this size requires no documentation to be filed with the State of Texas. This means we can begin mold remediation services immediately.
- The Mold is Over 25 Contiguous Feet
This size of mold falls under Texas Mold Assessment And Remediation Rules (TMARR), which requires:
- A Texas Licensed Mold Assessor to write a Mold Protocol. We cannot legally choose an assessor for you. Instead, we can give you a list of assessors for you to choose from.
- A Texas Licensed Mold Contractor (us) will file a Work Plan and schedule the job with the State of Texas. Once the Work Plan is filed, we must legally wait at least five (5) business days before starting the job.
- When we finish the mold remediation, the Mold Assessor has to check the cleaning to make sure it’s successful. If it is, they will issue a Clearance Document.
- The Texas Licensed Mold contractor (us) can then issue a Certificate of Mold Damage Remediation to you which documents the success of the mold cleanup. Keep this document and give a copy to your insurance provider. You’ll also want to hold on to it for any future property buyer to prove you’ve taken care of your mold problem correctly.
Do you suspect mold on your property? Give us a call any time. We offer free mold inspections and bids.
Trusted Leader in Water Damage Restoration and Fire Damage Restoration in Dallas Texas
SERVPRO of North Irving is a water damage restoration and fire and smoke damage restoration company in Dallas Texas. We have performed work in Dallas and other North Texas communities for over 30 years. We also have a Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License and offer free mold inspections.
Our crews are available dispatch for 24 hour emergencies every day of the year. We can be reached 24/7 at (972) 986-7677. Call us any time!
“Like it never even happened,” only happens here.