Advanced Technology and Techniques
The Best Equipment for Dallas Disaster Restoration
Advances in restoration technology have made it possible to save more properties and belongings that would have otherwise been demolished or thrown away. We take Save versus Restore seriously because it leads to:
- Lower Insurance Claim Costs
- Faster Service
- Preservation of Important Property and Keepsakes
SERVPRO of North Irving keeps up withthe latest technology. Our goal is to save as much of our clients’ belongings as possible and provide the best and most efficient service.
Equipment needs trained technicians. Learn more about our certifications here.
Looking for a SERVPRO in Dallas?
We are located minutes away from Downtown. Contact us to request a free consultation.
Fire Damage Restoration
Fire damage is multifaceted, and many techniques paired with the right equipment are needed to be successful.
- Ultrasonic Machine
- Ozone Machine
- ULV Fogger
- Proprietary SERVPRO Chemicals
- Read More
As a licensed company for Mold Remediation in Dallas, we follow Texas Mold Law to safely perform mold removal services. We use:
- HEPA Air Scrubbers
- Negative Air Containment
- EPA Registered Fungicides and Fungistats
Esporta Wash System
Esporta is the most advanced clothing and textile restoration wash system. We are the only SERVPRO in Dallas that is an Esporta Certified Company. We restore clothing with fire smoke and soot damage, mold infestation, or Black Water.
- Restore 90%+ of a Typical Household’s Textiles
- Success Rate of 85%+ -- The Best In Industry!
- Better Success Rates than a Traditional Dry Cleaner
Water Damage Remediation and IICRC Standards
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.