Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning in Dallas
Indoor air quality may be affected by the cleanliness of your air ducts. Allergens that come into your home can settle into your air ducts and spread throughout your home.
Benefits of HVAC and air duct cleaning include:
- Improved efficiency for your HVAC system
- Energy cost savings
- Lower humidity helpful for mold growth prevention
How Much Does Air Duct Cleaning Cost?
For many families, air duct cleaning is a regular home cleaning service. We recommend having your HVAC and air vents cleaned every 3-5 years or more often if your family is allergen sensitive or you have multiple pets.
Contact Us, and we will be glad to provide a free air duct cleaning estimate. Please be prepared to let us know how many air vents and HVAC units your property has. Also, let us know your filter size--we’ll replace them for you!
- Commercial Buildings including Medical Facilities
Air Ducts and Disaster Restoration
Do I really need to clean my air ducts? This is a question we are often asked. In some situations, air duct cleaning is a must.
- Fire Damage. Smoke and soot can settle in air ducts and spread carcinogens around your home.
- Mold Remediation. Mold spores can easily be disturbed and spread around your property.
- Rodent Infestation. The EPA recommends droppings and other contaminants need to be cleaned before they get into the air.
Full-Service SERVPRO in Dallas
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (972) 986-7677.