Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Finding or suspecting mold in your property isn’t pleasant. Black mold, especially Stachybotrys Chartarum, is seen as being toxic. Please keep in mind:
- There are thousands of different types of mold, many of which are black in color.
- Not all mold is toxic, even if it's black.
- You can keep your family and pets safe during mold remediation.
We have restored hundreds of homes and businesses in North Texas after mold infestation. We can help you, too.
Suspect Mold? We Offer Free Mold Inspections in Dallas Fort Worth
If you suspect or see mold on your property, Contact Us. Let us know what you’re experiencing, and we’ll schedule a good time to come out for a mold inspection.
Full-service Mold Remediation in Dallas
1 Company, 100% Restoration
Depending on the severity of your mold infestation and what has been affected will determine how many contractors it'll take to completely restore your home and belongings. We are one of the SERVPROs in Dallas that is full-service, and we are able to manage any restoration from start to end.
During mold remediation, our services can include:
- Texas Mold Law Documentation Filing
- Insurance Claim Processing (All Insurance Accepted)
- HEPA Air Purifier Installation
- Removing Mold from Clothes and Belongings
- Mold Removal
- Mold Sealant Application
We’re a SERVPRO Near You
We’re ready when you are. Our headquarters is minutes from downtown Dallas, and we can arrive at your doorstep in about 2 hours.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (972) 986-7677
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of North Irving for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of North Irving has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Las Colinas
- Valley Ranch
- DFW Airport
- Irving Arts District
- Northgate Heights
- Fox Glen
- Windsor Ridge
- Cottonwood Valley
- Valley Ranch