Step 2: Inspection and Water Damage Assessment
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
No two homes are alike, so we prepare a custom water damage remediation plan for each of our clients. Each plan is tailored to meet the property’s exact drying needs, and it also takes into account each homeowner and what they need to feel comfortable and safe.
Every restoration project is different, but these general guidelines apply to most situations.
Our Response to Emergency Water Damage Restoration in Dallas
We have 24-hour operators ready to help. When you call, many events are mobilized.
- Technicians Dispatched. We take the right equipment for your home and head your way.
- Project Coordinator. This person is your main point of contact, will guide you through the entire process, and will also handle insurance documentation.
Typical Arrival: 2-4 Hours
Our response time is the speediest in the industry. We get to work without delays anywhere in Dallas Fort Worth.
- Initial Inspection. We will identify all affected areas and prepare a custom restoration plan.
- Documentation. We take photos and measurements to validate your insurance claim.
- Clothing and Textile Restoration. If any clothing and textiles (stuffed animals, blankets, etcetera) have been affected by Cat 2 or Cat 3 water, they will be taken to our cleaning facility for sanitation.
We’re here to answer any questions. Contact Us.
Dispatching Now for Disaster Restoration
We are ready when you need us. Give us a call for immediate dispatch.
- 24-Hour Service
- Storm Damage
More Water Damage Service Processes
Identify and Stop the Water Source
We will check for the source of moisture in your home or business. The source must be stopped before any restoration or drying of the building can be successful.
- Stop the Source
- Check for Contaminated Water
Identify the Type of Water
We will identify the category and classification of water damage to ensure our professionals restore your property based on industry guidelines. The level of contamination of the water will affect the specific restoration processes we use.
- Category 1: "Clean Water"
- Category 2: "Gray Water"
- Category 3: "Black Water"
Survey the Extent of the Water Damage and Inspect the Premises
We inspect and test to determine the extent of damage and how far the moisture has traveled to ensure proper and complete restoration. In addition, we will inspect for safety concerns that may be evident. If there are any safety issues like lead or asbestos, please bring them to our attention.
- Survey Damage
- Complete Safety Inspection
Move or Block Furniture
We move furniture and property contents and block items to help prevent rust or furniture stains on wet carpet.
- Block Furniture