Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
Full-Service Water Damage Restoration in Dallas
Removing water from a flooded home isn’t as simple as sucking out the water. A home has many other needs that we take into account to make sure the job is done properly and quickly.
- Carpet Restoration. If your carpet can be saved, it will likely still need to be lifted off the ground to extract the trapped water underneath.
- Water Damaged Furniture. Furniture will be lifted or moved to another location either within your home or our storage center.
We’re here for you. Contact Us. We’ll get in touch quickly.
Esporta Clothes Cleaning and Textile Restoration
Cat 2 and Cat 3 contaminated water used to mean that clothing and other textiles needed to be thrown away. Traditional dry cleaners and home washing machines cannot sanitize these items, but the Esporta Wash System can. We pick up your items immediately to increase the chance of restoration.
- Only Esporta Certified SERVPRO in Dallas
- Best In Industry Restoration Rate: 85%+
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off Available
Electronics Restoration Services in Dallas
Please do not handle water damaged electronics. Some of them may be salvaged, and a professional will be able to handle them.
Water Damaged Rug Cleaning
Contaminated rugs may be salvaged. We will take your wet rug and deliver it to our rug cleaning specialists at our facility. After it’s been cleaned, it’s delivered back to you anywhere in Dallas.
Additional Water Damage Services in Dallas
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of North Irving can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.