Dallas Commercial Mold Remediation and Testing Services
These days it’s increasingly important to maintain the highest health standards with regular cleanings and disinfectants. The public trusts businesses to maintain a level of sanitation that keeps people safe. But sometimes public health issues creep up such as mold and mildew, which tend to sprout in tucked-away places and may go unnoticed for a while.
With all the hours your team puts into keeping your facility immaculate, it can be frustrating when you find mold growth. When you spot mold growing in a deep dark corner, or notice that distinct mold odor, it’s time to take immediate action to prevent the growth from spreading.
At SERVPRO, we are the Commercial Mold Remediation experts in Dallas, TX. We understand how important it is to maintain high cleanliness standards for commercial properties. Our goal is to remove infectious mold at its source, restore those areas damaged by mold, and take measures to prevent future mold growth.
Our Mold Restoration Services are Available 24/7
Without timely action, mold spotting can easily turn into mold infestations. For this reason, the time to begin commercial mold remediation is the same day you notice it.
When it comes to mold growth, the extent isn’t always apparent. SERVPRO’s mold experts have the training and experience to determine how invasive mold growth is. It has the potential to root deeply into walls, carpeting, furniture, HVAC systems, etc.
SERVPRO is available around the clock to perform commercial mold cleaning. Not only are we prepared to take immediate action, but we also work around your operating hours.
Your cleanliness and convenience are top priority so we’re available after-hours, overnight, weekends, holidays, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For decades, SERVPRO has provided professional commercial mold testing and commercial mold remediation for countless Dallas area businesses. We have the experience to address any commercial mold problem.
Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings
Some commercial buildings have more foot traffic than others, especially schools. In facilities with strict public health policies, maintenance workers should be aware of where mold is commonly found, what happens if mold is left unaddressed, and how it might impacts the building environment.
Where is Mold Found
Mold tends to take root in dark, moisture-rich environments that provide a cellulose food source (such as wall material or textiles). Areas that trap moisture and do not have adequate ventilation (such as restrooms or showers) are highly prone to mold growth.
Places mold likes to hide:
- Wallpaper or the other side of the drywall.
- The top of ceiling tiles.
- Beneath of carpets or padding that have gotten wet.
- Around condensing pipes or pipes that leak.
- Where condensation forms behind furniture or fixtures (such as bookshelves).
- Condensate drain pans .
- Inside air system units or ductwork.
- Roof materials above ceiling tiles.
If the toxic mold issue isn’t properly addressed, there is a risk for further damage and a developing health hazard. Some facilities are subject to codes and strict health regulations. In such cases, toxic mold growth issues must be resolved as soon as possible.
Why Commercial Mold Remediation Requires Professionals
The EPA warns commercial property administrators of how destructive mold can be. The agency recommends addressing the problem promptly to save money, prevent extensive damage to building materials and furnishings, and to mitigate public health risks.
In many cases, commercial mold removal isn’t something a maintenance team can handle alone. With the help of an experienced commercial mold removal and remediation company like SERVPRO in Dallas, we manage your mold issue so your staff can focus on the necessary daily maintenance.
Our thorough 7-step commercial mold remediation process ensures that the facility is free of toxic mold and safe for human use.
SERVPRO in Dallas offers:
- Expertise and training: We have a team of IICRC certified technicians who are specially trained to find all the places where toxic mold grows and determine the best action plan to eliminate it.
- Professional testing: We use professional-grade mold testing technology to determine what types of mold are present in your facility. Knowing what species of mold is present is how we assess how extensive the damage is and which treatment tactics are best.
- Equipment: We use professional filtration equipment, HEPA vacuums, and air scrubbers to collect mold spores from the air. We use EPA-approved professional-grade disinfectants and foggers to deodorize the air.
- Safety: We get close to the mold so that you won’t have to. Our team is equipped with the proper PPE (personal protective equipment) and the appropriate disposal supplies for contaminated materials.
- Compliance: When you’re managing a commercial space, you’re probably quite familiar with codes and regulations. However, if you’re not aware of Texas Mold Law, SERVPRO is. Our commercial mold remediation operations are done according to state guidelines.
Put SERVPRO’s years of experience and professional equipment to work for you. We uncover the not-so-obvious causes of mold problems and resolve these issues at the source. Our goal is to make I "Like it never even happened," and to prevent it from happening again.
How Mold Can Be Prevented
Consistent maintenance and proactive prevention measures are the best ways to ensure a clean and healthy environment.
To prevent mold growth, you must first be aware of areas where moisture gathers to counteract the wetness. Keep these areas dry and well-ventilated as best you can.
- Kitchen areas, especially around refrigerators and freezers.
- HVAC components such as AC drain pans, compressor lines, vents, etc.
- Doors and windows that are condensation-prone.
- Trash receptacles (especially ones left outdoors that may be rained on).
- Flooring that is regularly exposed to wetness. (Carpet should be replaced with an alternative flooring material in spaces that are likely to get wet.)
- Bathrooms (especially those with shower stalls that have curtains).
- Laundry rooms.
SERVPRO is Dallas’ mold expert team. We know how to identify trouble spots and will work with you on a mold prevention plan built around the challenges specific to your facility.
Contact SERVPRO for Experienced Commercial Mold Remediation
SERVPRO has completed numerous Dallas mold remediation jobs, so believe us when we say that mold growth can happen in any kind of building. You are not alone.
The sooner you spot signs of mold, the sooner you can take action to prevent toxic mold growth. When a mold problem is left unaddressed, mold colonization will cause further damage and create an unmitigated health hazard.
SERVPRO is an industry leader in Dallas mold removal. For decades, we’ve helped Dallas-area businesses maintain healthy facilities by providing rigorous mold solutions. Not only do we do thorough mold remediation, but we also take measures to prevent it from growing back.
When you encounter a water emergency or notice mold, contact us immediately. Call us any time, 24/7 at (972) 986-7677 to get a free estimate.