Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned for Dallas
The Standard for “Clean” Has Been Raised
COVID-19 has changed what clean means.
Today, customers and employees are looking for a higher standard of clean that goes beyond traditional janitorial services. We all want to make sure that the places we go into aren’t just clean--we want to know they are safe.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a proactive viral pathogen cleaning service designed for a higher standard of clean.
Before COVID-19, our franchise was routinely cleaning biohazard decontamination. Now, we are building on our decades of experience and expertise to elevate the standard of cleanliness for Dallas's commercial properties.
Contact us for a Custom Cleaning Plan
Every property has different cleaning needs, so each of our cleaning plans is tailor-made for each of our clients.
Contact us online or call us today to schedule a meeting with your Cleaning Protocol Consultant.
Step 1: Consult
A variety of factors need to be considered to create a cleaning program that meets the unique needs of your property, and that’s why our program starts with a complimentary consultation.
A Cleaning Protocol Specialist will be assigned to take care of you. They will visit your property to understand exactly what you need and create a custom cleaning program designed to suit your needs perfectly. They will consider factors such as:
- Type of cleaning detergents and disinfectant best suited for your environment
- High-frequency touchpoints
- Square footage
- Cleaning frequency: one-time, daily, weekly, monthly, etcetera
- Time of day cleaning needs to take place to eliminate business interruption
Your Specialist will be your one-point contact and available to you whenever you need them.
Step 2: Clean
We will use your finalized cleaning plan to visit your property and provide our expert deep cleaning services.
While every cleaning plan is bespoke to each of our clients, they will all:
- Adhere to protocols set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Utilize best-in-class SERVPRO proprietary detergents and disinfectants.
Deep cleaning services will involve any of the following as needed:
- Cleaning of porous surfaces. This may involve vacuuming, deep wash carpet cleaning, and upholstery cleaning.
- Cleaning of non-porous surfaces with appropriate SERVPRO detergents. This will rid the surface of dust and grime.
- Disinfecting of non-porous surfaces with a disinfectant.
Technicians will use professional cleaning equipment crafted for sanitization, like Ultra Low Volume foggers and Electrostatic Sprayers.
The disinfectant of our choice is SERVPROXIDE, an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant that meets both the lowest toxicity category and is certified for direct food and contact use by the National Sanitation Foundation. Read more about our franchise’s uses for SERVPROXIDE here.
Cleaning schedules will be made to fit your needs, with the goal to visit your property at a time to eliminate business interruption.
Step 3: Certify
After cleaning is complete, it’s time to let everyone know.
At this stage, you will:
- Be given a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned badge. It will be installed at your window with a cleaning date to reassure everyone who enters your property.
- Be given access to digital collateral to market your property’s level of clean.
Are you re-opening? If your cleaning coincides with your business’s reopening, our franchise will share your business’s name, reopening date, and location with an image of your businesson our social media pages--all complimentary as congratulations to a fellow North Texan business continuing its services.
Preparing Your Commercial Property for Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
Our processes are designed to be simple. Once your custom cleaning plan has been created and finalized, we’re ready to get started. Leave everything to us.
- We will keep track of your cleaning dates and remind you of your upcoming cleaning days in advance.
- When your cleaning is scheduled, our technicians will arrive and clean your property according to your plan.
- If your schedule or cleaning needs need to change, your Cleaning Protocol Specialist will always be available to readjust your service.
- Should your property ever have a fire or water damage emergency, you will be on our priority list for emergency restoration services. We will already be familiar with your property and will respond immediately.
Over 1 Million Square Feet in Professional Dallas COVID-19 Cleaning
Our family of SERVPRO franchises have among the most experienced COVID-19 cleaning technicians and staff in North Texas.
Should your property ever need COVID-19 cleaning for either a suspected or confirmed case, we will be on the way to clean and sanitize your property--24 hours a day, every day of the year.
When our hometown of Dallas was just beginning its quarantine months ago, we understood that our franchise would be called to help clean our city’s properties. It became our mission to help first responders and essential businesses have clean and safe vehicles and properties to continue their daily operations. We have made a commitment to continue providing COVID-19 cleaning services to North Texas for as long as needed.
Since COVID-19 started, we have sanitized:
- Over 1 million square feet of property space after positive COVID-19 diagnosis for the following types of companies and industries:
- First Responder Offices
- Office Space
- Thousands of pounds of textiles using our Esporta Wash System.
- Hundreds of vehicles, including:
- Police Vehicles and Motorcycles
- Industrial Machinery
Schedule a Free Cleaning Consultation Today
Consultations and estimates are complimentary. Contact us online or call us today to schedule a time to meet your Cleaning Protocol Specialist.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is the New Standard of Clean in Dallas
The need for professional cleaning and sanitation services is necessary. SERVPRO is the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration, and partnering with a full-service cleaning and restoration company provides the benefit of decades of experience and expertise from a trusted brand.
SERVPRO of North Irving has been serving our hometown of Dallas for over 30 years. We have cleaned and restored thousands of properties, and today we are answering the call for COVID-19 and higher standard sanitization cleaning to keep our fellow North Texans safe.
Call us today.
We are Here to Help.
Click here for more about Dallas.